“Really enjoyable day”

Paris Wine Day Tours
Ranked #8 of 170 Food & Drink in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Holidays in Paris. You are looking for an original day out of the city? Discover the French wine culture, tast wines, meet winemakers, take a full day in the countryside? Yes you can with Paris Wine Day Tours!
Cambridge, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Really enjoyable day”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I went on the one day wine tour end of October 2013. JB was punctual and picked us up from central Paris and drove us to the beautiful country side of Burgundy. JB is very enthusiastic about wine and French history and he passionately shared his knowledge with us. My favourite part of the tour was visiting the local cheese farm and trying freshly made goats cheese and petting the goats. We visited 2 wineries and had a lovely French lunch. The weather was lovely and sunny. My husband and I are red wine lovers, and the only change I would suggest for future would be to have more red wine tastings. Otherwise fantastic day. Thank you.

1 Thank Foodfan1983

• Korean first
Toronto, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Day!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Booked the tour on line after hearing rave reviews and was not disappointed. JB shares his love of wine and France with enthusiasm. The day is full of fun and adventure. Loved the farm tour, two family wineries and lunch in a beautiful French village. My husband and I would recommend this tour to anyone.
Jill and Tom

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
“Great tour”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This was a very fun tour--JB is very knowledgeable and has a good sense of humor. It was a great opportunity to learn about the French perspective on wine and winemaking while getting to sample some interesting wines. Lunch was delicious!

VA Beach, VA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“An absolute MUST if you are visiting Paris...”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is a lovely day out of the city, a nice break from walking around Paris. The driver/guide, JB is absolutely delightful; pleasant and knowledgeable. JB's subtle pride in his country's great tradition of wine making is quite heartwarming (and more than a little contagious). The scenery was beautiful, we were able to watch several generations of French wine maker families at work in the crushing room and the lunch in a local village was delicious and great fun. I gained a much greater appreciation of French winemaking and we enjoyed the gorgeous French countryside. Worth every Euro and every minute.

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“An amazing day.”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I came on this trip with minimal expectations as we had purely booked it by chance. It was n amazing day filled with so much behind the scenes experiences. Jb is so knowledgable, a great host! He is engaging and truly makes the day special catering to your needs! I would recommend this to anyone!