“Top of our List for Parissiene Experiences!”

Paris Wine Day Tours
Ranked #8 of 172 Food & Drink in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Holidays in Paris. You are looking for an original day out of the city? Discover the French wine culture, tast wines, meet winemakers, take a full day in the countryside? Yes you can with Paris Wine Day Tours!
Washington, DC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Top of our List for Parissiene Experiences!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband and I did the Wine Day Tour with Jean Bernard in May. It was absolutely wonderful. Not only is Jean Bernard understanding of all things wine, he can articulate those things to us, "commoners" in a way that is fun and interesting.

The scenery was bar none breathtaking.

The food and wine was tres magnifique.

We would highly recommend taking this Wine Tour with Jean Bernard!! You will not be disappointed!!

When we go back, we are planning on doing it again!!

Renee and Jeff Shanahan
Ashburn, Va

• Korean first
New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best part of my trip!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is a not-to-be-missed wine tour. JB is a font of knowledge, with a great sense of humor and amazing access to this fascinating wine region. I will absolutely be encouraging anyone I know who visits Paris to take this tour!

3 Thank TylerWSmith
New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful day trip!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was the absolute highlight of our trip! Great trip to a market to sample cheeses, excellent time at the winery and chateau!

Would highly recommend!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Had a great day, would recommend. More scottish people need to go!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

First scottish couple to have went on the Paris day wine tour. JB was a great Tour guide. My boyfriend and I had a great day and you don't need to know much about wine to enjoy the tour. We visited 2 vineyards, went wine tasting, cheese tasting and had lunch. We bought 6 bottles of wine from the vineyard to take back to Scotland which was so cheap and much better than blossom hill!! I would definitely recommend, the tour is suitable for all ages (we are in our mid 20's) - although wear comfy shoes and if you have a big appetite (as my boyfriend does) then take some food as its a long day and lunch isn't till around 2pm.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Lynne M
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Day in Wine Country”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Spend a day going to wine country, visiting vineyards, meeting winemakers, watching cheese being made...a must thing to do. Jean-Bernard was a fantastic host & we would recommend it to anyone. Cheers!