Marvelous is the word for the beautiful Sacre Coeur. We visited it for Sunday morning mass. What an experience to be part of the prayer ceremony in this beautiful place. A few things
- Keep an eye on the domes, each stands with a beautiful painting, the main dome with Jesus is simply mesmerizing.
- Would suggest visiting the top of the dome and tower first (A good exercise post which you can sit and enjoy the peace of the church) The fee is 8 euros for visiting both, else 6 euros for Dome. (Mind it, 300 and 450 spiral steps, leading to a place on equivalent ht as Eiffel Tower)
- Sovenier shop has very good collection.
- The elevator's are not so useful, best is taking steps (not many, should be around 100)
- Lot of eatery options around. Also they have lot of live programmes.
- The place was full of people so it's better to be alert and conscious.
- On the other side there is Painting streets where you can have your charcoal painting done, but it takes about 3-4 hours so best to come with lot of time at hand.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.