“Very Dark”
Review of Buddha Bar

Buddha Bar
Ranked #18 of 433 Nightlife in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: This frequently crowded bar features a large golden statue of the Buddha in its center.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Very Dark”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

It's situated in a nice wee lane and the decor inside is quite nice too although it's very dark! We went for food and it was average and quite expensive. Asian food but the selection wasn't vast. Nothing had the wow factory however we had a very nice night here.

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
L.A
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Dream Come True”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Maybe to a lot of people this would be very funny that my dream is so small, but I had been wanting to go to Paris and go to Buddha Bar since the first CD came out, I know, really long time ago:) I made the reservation from l.a to be able to sit in the main room, but they unfortunately said it was not possible. From the moment I entered the place till the very last minute that I left, I thought I might be getting out of my skin. I was so impressed by the whole vibe and the energy, together with the awesome music and fantastic food. I was just enjoying all the music that I had been listening to over the years and was really happy, BUT, the service was very slow, just slow, not bad, I must say. It did not bother me as much as my neighbors around me. I could see that they were getting really frustrated, which unfortunately is not very good for the restaurant. Expect to pay a lot , but for an unforgettable experience. Make sure to get drinks also at the bar area, which is the perfect place to people watch in Paris.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Mosafer7
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1,046 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,465 helpful votes
“Average”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Dined here tonight. It's no where near as good as Monte Carlo buddha bar. 3 dishes were full of mushrooms despite staff being told if allergies. Waiting 25 to get a drink is lame. Not cheap. Not worth the hype. Didn't stay for dessert! The duck was fatty and served with veg I was told. Came with peaches! No veg! Ordered rice to go with it. Stuck together glue! Avoid!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank SarahCorell
Sydney
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Nice but not great”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

After dining at Hotel Costes, Buddha Bar was underwhelming. Yes it has a great vibe and is famous worldwide. But you still pay the bill and expect a certain level of service.

They were clearly understaffed the night we dined, and the service was diabolical. All in all we enjoyed the ambience and the food was good apart from our oily calamari entree.

There are better options in beautiful Paris. At least the music is good!

Visited July 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Vibe, Must Try”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The place is so chic yet so hip and fun to dine in, the music and the lighting is perfect. The menu is universal, I enjoyed a Japanese sushi, a Thai salad, a Indian chicken curry, and end it with a plate of three types of Creme Brûlée.

Visited June 2013