Lowest prices for your stay
$175
Free cancellation until 10/28/21
$174
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$152
Hotels.com$174
Priceline$160
getaroom.com$330
All reviews boutique hotel croissants galeries lafayette ludovic opera monoprix
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Just checked in and this is a nice quaint hotel well located in Paris. A 10 minute walk from where the airport bus dropped
us off at the Opera. Check in was very pleasant and the staff excellent. Room is nice and clean.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ludolavoisier, Directeur général at Hotel le Lavoisier, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Brad W,

Thank you for your delightful review.

I am so happy to read of your experience of Hotel Le Lavoisier and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to what I hope you shall regard as your new Paris home. I have taken the pleasure of sharing your review with the team and congratulated them.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Le Lavoisier.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

Great value for a Parisian hotel. It has a pretty good location and the rooms are ok albeit a tad old and a tad small. It's my second visit and I can see myself going back if they maintain their good rates.

It's the correct decision for a good rate and a good location, not if your looking for luxury, room service and amenities in general.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Mishap333,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hotel Le Lavoisier.

I am pleased you had a great time with us, enjoying the hotel's ideal location and excellent rate we provide.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back when next you visit Paris.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

The location of the hotel is excellent as it is a short walk from Saint Augustin (close to Theatre district), but also reachable within 8 mins walk from Saint Lazare, which has several metro lines. Once you arrive at the hotel, you are greeted by a building that gives off a wonderful Parisien vibe from the outside but then becomes disappointing on the inside due to is dull interior. The staff were friendly and did their best to make you feel welcome which was appreciated.

The room we were allocated was on the 5th floor and it was clean and comfortable and tastefully decorated, with 2 sets of French doors that opened up to the road below, whereby a little road noise could be heard, but nothing to disturb your stay. Although the bathroom was a little compact, it had all of the amenities to make the stay relaxed and enjoyable.

After a day of sightseeing, the room provided a little sanctuary and made the journey to your preferred night spot easy due to its location. It is clear that this hotel will appeal to many, but not all, however I would certainly recommend it to those who have not been to Paris before, due to it proximity within St Augustin.

2  Thank Lee H

Dear LeeroyHorne,

Thank you for posting a review.

I do regret that our inside decoration did not meeting your expectations. My sincere apologies for the lapse in our standards on this occasion. Rest assured this is certainly not indicative of the usual high levels of service to which we aspire, and will address the issues you raised accordingly.

I appreciate you sharing your concerns and hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 21, 2017

We were in Paris for the Paris Air Show. We needed a quality hotel at a reasonable price that was centrally located. Hotel Lavoisier fit the bill. The management especially Ludwig and Vannessa know their job and are very professional.

We had the junior suite which is located on the first floor adjacent to the lobby. Spacious and very comfortable. The bathroom was amazing. Lots of room and great water pressure. The only comment is that the toilet is too close to the wall.

The location is great. Walking distance to Gare Saint Lazare.

I would certainly come back. My only comment is that they could expand the breakfast a bit.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear evanstieglitz,

Thank you for posting a review.

I am delighted your overall stay was most comfortable and you enjoyed the hotel's great location, the bathroom, and the comfort of your room.

Our breakfast is a typical parisian continental breakfast without buffet, however we do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for sharing your experience and I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Le Lavoisier.

Reviewed May 19, 2017

If you want a rich Parisian experience with a convenient location at a reasonable price, I highly recommend this hotel. You'll be right by a metro stop and a Monoprix grocery store. Your room will be quiet, stylish and quaint. The staff were very accommodating and helpful during our stay, helping us to purchase Eurodisney tickets. This will be our home for our next trip!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ludolavoisier, Directeur général at Hotel le Lavoisier, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Dear Joel T,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel conveniently located and you were happy with the services provided by our staff.
We truly appreciate your positive feedback and it would certainly be our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future..
Please consider Le Lavoisier as your best friend’s home in Paris !