Lowest prices for your stay
$183
Free cancellation until 10/28/21
$182
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$111
Free cancellation until 10/27/21
Hotels.com$182
eDreams$183
getaroom.com$330
All reviews boutique hotel croissants galeries lafayette ludovic opera monoprix
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2016

There is a difference in noise. If leaving the elevator your room is on the right, you are potentially facing bvd. Malesherbes and this could mean road noise. Nothing bad, if you have ear plugs.

Rooms on the left side of the elevator are VERY quiet.

Good choice of TV stations.
Clean.
Separate toilet/bath rooms.
Good internet.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
ludolavoisier, Directeur général at Hotel le Lavoisier, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2016

Dear Laurent B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your 2 experiences with other TripAdvisor users.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit, and more importantly, your quiet room on the courtyard side ! I very much hope you shall return soon.

Reviewed December 10, 2016

I had a very good corner room on the first floor with small balcony - not that I spent any time on it as it was December. The place was fairly conveniently located for the metro - 8 minute walk - and was pretty quiet - which can't always be said for Paris hotels! I wasn't wowed by the breakfast but apart from that a pleasant stay.

Room tip: Ask for the corner, inner facing room on the first floor!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Deborah A,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hotel Le Lavoisier on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted you found the hotel, its services and location to both your convenience and comfort. It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and naturally, we look forward to welcoming you back to your new Paris home in the near future.

Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

I was so pleasantly surprised. I went with low expectations given the low price and excellent position. Close to metro. Nicest place I've stayed in Paris. The staff were lovely, too. Book with confidence. Only downside was lack of tea making but that's a minor issue.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Rod C,

Thank you for your delightful review.

I am so happy to read of your experience of Hotel Le Lavoisier and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to what I hope you shall regard as your new Paris home. I have taken the pleasure of sharing your review with the team and congratulated them.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Le Lavoisier.

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

A small traditional boutique hotel near the centre of Paris. Easy distance to main attractions and near the airport shuttle. Rooms are very traditional old style French , and well furnished . Bathroom was old style and simple but functional. Free wifi was good enough for FaceTime. Breakfast is very nice and fresh petit patisserie and eggs are nicely cooked to order. A great place to stay if you prefer smaller and more intimate hotels and the location is excellent.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear TheRadi0man,

Thank you so much for this kind review about your stay at Le Lavoisier.

We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and you liked our great location. I am so happy to read that you feel in intimate atmosphere during your stay at the hotel it is the most beautiful compliment that you can tell us.

We look forward to welcoming you during your next visit in Paris.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

My wife and I stayed at this hotel about two weeks ago. We couldn't have been more pleased. The room wasn't huge, but big enough for a comfortable stay. It was very clean and had a nice balcony with a street view (also very affordable for Paris). The staff couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating. Vanessa recommended a great crepe restaurant called "Crepe Avenue" with we loved. As others have stated, this hotel was very centrally located. Finding a metro stop, restaurant or shopping option was a breeze. This was our first trip to Paris and we will definitely stay at the Hotel Le Lavoisier upon our return.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ludolavoisier, Directeur général at Hotel le Lavoisier, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Dear bkell53,

I am delighted to hear that your recent stay with us at Hotel Le Lavoisier was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and it gives me great pleasure to read your kind words on the cleanliness and perfect service.
I was delighted to read your positive comments particularly in relation to Vanessa, who I will be sure to pass on your compliments to.
We look forward to welcome you back in near future.