All reviewsst augustinstay there againplace de la concordeyogurtminute walkaround the cornerwithin walking distancemetro stopgreat areamini barcharming hotelbaguetteheart of parisaugustoeurosoperacafes
Reviewed October 1, 2011

This hotel is in a great location. Stylish,spacious& clean rooms. Staff very helpful. We would stay there again...I can't wait to come back! There was a very nice gentleman in the breakfast room who noticed we had not made it down- so he called our room and said he had saved some croissants for us and he would bring them up with some coffee ect to our room. Now that was nice :).

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Le Lavoisier is the perfect place to feel "home away from home". Actually my home is pretty nice, and so is this charming small hotel. Staff are very helpful ( yes, even the new shy guy at reception did great in finding us champagne and two glasses for an early evening drink in the room : THANKS ). The rooms are average size but comfortable and very clean. We live about 2 hours outside of Paris and can recommand this as the perfect Parisien "pied à terre' : well located, nearby secure and clean parking, close to subway station. Oh, about breakfast : we LOVE breakfast during the week ( with fresh orange juice ..... ) but the Sunday team do not seem to have their act together .... we agree

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank patriciaAFM
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The Hotel Le Lavoisier is my hotel of choice either for business or pleasure. It is within easy walking distance of major tourist attractions without being a "tourist" hotel. The staff is very accommodating in scheduling any ground transportation as required. Suggest booking as early as possible to get the best pricing.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I always stay in the hotel as it is very close to our office in Paris. Good option for 1-3 nights, altough I found the rooms quite small for the price you pay (200 Euro for standard room). Rooms are nicely furnished with a somewhat smallish flatscreen (maximum 26 inch I think). There is a small sitting-area and a library where you can use the bar. Breakfast is very limited in my opinion, some baquette, a croissant and a pain au chocolat. Some confiture, but no cheese, ham or anything. Breakfast room is in the basement. Overall ok for a few nights. I will stay there because it's so close to the office, otherwise I would prefer another more airy hotel, with a better breakfast when you pay 200 Euro/night.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Boonstra_Familiy
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Booked by company, very clean, comfortable and friendly. Good continental breakfast. I will request this hotel in future for all my trips into Paris.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business