“A brilliant small restaurant, driven by a fabulous husband and wife team”

Restaurant Mariette
Reserve with
Restaurant Mariette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 17,746 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Booked this on recommendation from trip advisor and can only say the recommendation is well deserved. Run by a husband and wife team, he cooking and she front of house, this small tucked away restaurant with only 15 or so covers is a delight. Small menu with a set price for 2 or three courses make this superb value for excellent food. Foie gras ravioli stunning, asparagus with morel also great. Both of us had the entrecôte and was one of best flavoured rib eyes I've ever eaten, no veg but a stunning steak, good deserts and a wide wine list including half bottles of good wine at no premium. Food French but with a subtle Spanish twist make for intense flavouring.
Service excellent by single handed waitress/ owner and a visit from chef at end of meal shows that it is possible for two hard working passionate individuals to run a great restaurant. Will certainly be back.

1  Thank Woodychester1

Reviewed June 9, 2014

My wife and I had the pleasure of dining at the Restaurant Mariette. It is a cozy little place, with seating for about 20 people. We had champagne to start, she had the ravioli as an appetizer (her favorite single dish of our vacation) and the chicken roll on black rice (very good as well). I had the asparagus to start and the lamb as main course, both were very good. Not the largest portions (which we Americans are used to), but our food was excellently presented, and quite delicious. The good thing is that this left room for both of us to get desert, which was just as good as everything else we had. Our bill was about 140 euro which I think was a good value. Make sure you make reservations, they had quite a few people showing up when it was booked full.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great little French restaurant just off the Rue Cler and near the Ecole Militaire metro station. Marcella and her husband, Alfredo pour their souls into their offerings and you feel like a guest in their home. My wife and I enjoyed our last night in Paris dining at Mariette's, and could not have been happier. Make reservations. Magnifique, Mariette!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

My wife and I ate here a few days ago and the food was fantastic. The place is small in seating area, so make sure to make reservations. Check this place out if you have time.

1  Thank cmayfield510
Reviewed June 6, 2014

An absolutely gem of a restaurant. Very small, 20 spaces, and tight but very cozy. Owners are husband and wife team, he cooks, she does all the rest. I had a salad with salami slices for an appetizer, very tasty. My wife had the crab in spinach cream, cold soup, and it was very tasty. For the main course I had the Pollack. Very tender and tasty. Wife had the lamb wit chorizo and it was outstanding as well. For desert we had the vanilla mieulle(sp?) fuillet with caramel ice cream. Outstanding. Don't miss this place!!!!

1  Thank TICoachTodd