“Best lobster EVER”

Restaurant Mariette
Reserve with
Restaurant Mariette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 17,155 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
montana
“Best lobster EVER”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to this restaurant, and both agreed that it was fabulous!! I enjoyed what I believe is the best dinner I have ever had -- the lobster. Wow!! The chef and his wife were very gracious. The service was more than adequate.

Others have commented on the price, well -- you are in Paris. It is worth it.

• Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Europe
“Great place”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great small family restaurant, atmosphere and food are amazing, but might need a booking, it is getting busy.

Bucharest, Romania
“Expensive Expensive Expensive”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Very small restaurant in the center of Paris. Good French food but way to expensive to be worth it from my point of view.
I liked it, nice experience but I won't be back there again.
The service was good, the chef came to the table and all, but probably it was all included in the huge bill.
For the food I would chose very good, but compared to the high price I chose Average.

Pointe Noire, Republic of the Congo
“Excellent Dinner”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Last Friday night (December 14th, 2012) I had some of the best dinners I have ever had in Paris. This food proposed in this restaurant has a very specific touch that I have enjoyed too much: the fact that most of the plates proposed come with "Pata Negra" ham, the best of the spanish hams. The taste is just perfect, not to mention that the service, the variety of wines, the desserts, the atmosphere are all also excellent.
I recommend this restaurant for anyone visiting the french capital.

Orlando, Florida, United States
“A memorable experience with excellent service and outstanding food!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I dined here with my boyfriend on a recent trip to Paris. I easily made a reservation in advance by e-mail. We received a very warm welcome and extremely hospitable service. The restaurant itself is small, but extremely charming and comfortable. We each enjoyed a glass of wonderful champagne before the meal. My boyfriend had the lamb and I had the chicken with foie gras. Both were truly outstanding meals with lovely presentation. Though we had many wonderful meals in Paris, this entree was the best we had our entire trip. This place is a gem! Don't miss it.

1 Thank Lindsay N