“Lovely ”

Ranked #16 of 370 Bakeries in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Bonne-Nouvelle
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Pastries and display are beautiful, delicious morning croissants. I was a bit surprised about postcards out in the frint, showing the owner with Queen Elizabeth. Tons of pistcards, dated, curled from weathering. I think the place stands for itself, no need for old postcards to advertise?

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (620)

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

We bought a puits d'amour, a baba au rhum, 2 mini cannele, one chocolate and (our favorite) vanilla eclair. Everything was fresh and delicious!!!!! We highly recommend it!!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 10, 2016

I heard about this place, and - as a chef - I had to try it. I agree with previous reviewers that the staff was very rude...but luckily I wasn't there to make friends! Best vanilla macaron and caramel eclair ever. And a lovely beignet.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank chefambermarie
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

They might be known for their sweets but I would rather go somewhere where they are at least not rude. Rude owner. I'll Never go back to this place. Rather give my money to the unbeknown bakery on each street corner. We tried to make an effort and speak French and he mumbled something knowing we wouldn't understand and his other worker cracked up laughing. We were disgusted. Needless to say we walked out unimpressed.

Date of visit: July 2016
3  Thank 541dannic
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

Our 5 nights in paris we went here everyday and really wanted to come back to try all. Everything here tastes delicious and fresh and natural. Tnx to everybody who works on heavenly food

Date of visit: May 2016