“WOW”

Ranked #16 of 370 Bakeries in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Bonne-Nouvelle
Reviewed July 10, 2016

I heard about this place, and - as a chef - I had to try it. I agree with previous reviewers that the staff was very rude...but luckily I wasn't there to make friends! Best vanilla macaron and caramel eclair ever. And a lovely beignet.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank chefambermarie
Write a reviewReviews (620)

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

They might be known for their sweets but I would rather go somewhere where they are at least not rude. Rude owner. I'll Never go back to this place. Rather give my money to the unbeknown bakery on each street corner. We tried to make an effort and speak French and he mumbled something knowing we wouldn't understand and his other worker cracked up laughing. We were disgusted. Needless to say we walked out unimpressed.

Date of visit: July 2016
3  Thank 541dannic
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

Our 5 nights in paris we went here everyday and really wanted to come back to try all. Everything here tastes delicious and fresh and natural. Tnx to everybody who works on heavenly food

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016

Very interesting shop! I bought a very good baba' au rum and a chocolate éclair which they are famous for! they also have all kinds of terrines and a special of the day, a bit pricey ,but it's Stohrer after all !!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

Found this place after searching a few food blogs, was not disappointed! Traditional patisserie (ignore the outside appearance, they just renovated) with great food! Very handy that it opens on Sundays and early morning for something to eat before adventures

Date of visit: June 2016