“Paris 4.0”
Review of Dalloyau

Dalloyau
Ranked #162 of 682 Shopping in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular ice cream store offers a variety of tasty flavors.
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

I've heard so much about Dalloyau and made sure that I get to see the it for myself. I wasn't disappointed, there were so many to choose from. The store around Luxembourg garden was smaller but friendlier. I was greeted by the cashier then the two ladies behind the counter were really patient as I browse around until buying a box of 20 macarons. This store is near The Pantheon, less than 10 mine walk. It's worth to try :-)

2  Thank Ngel_n_Disguise

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Went for lunch. Prix fixe is usually of good quality, simple but well prepared with fresh ingredients.
Pastries as good as ever.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Dalloyau is a beautiful patisserie and tea room that we stumbled across back in 2010, when we returned to Paris in 2011 I was determined to return for a second slice of heaven! It is tucked neatly beside the Luxembourg gardens and is a great place to stop for a coffee/tea and of course cake!

I have tried the chequerboard cake and it is delicious, so it the pink one with a straw that you drink from then eat the cake - believe me its great! The creations at Dalloyau are not just about the name, like you might think of Pierre Herme and Macrons. Dalloyau creates beautiful delicious edible treats that leave you wanting more. Both times I have visited there has been a queue down the stairs. Nobody likes waiting but with all great places, the wait is because of demand for their great concoctions!

Cannot wait to go back!!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

We had only a day and a half in Paris before our return to London and wanted to find a bakery to get some of the famous Parisian baked goods before we left. We had been walking around our favorite garden - Luxembourg - and was walking back to our hotel when we came across the Dalloyau.
The window dressings immediately drew us in and the inside appeal was immense. Petite chocolates, desserts that looked amazing-the names of which I did not even know as I don't speak much french, tartes, etc. made it so, so hard to choose what to purchase. My daughter wanted macaroons and I wanted a croissant. Luckily, there were croissants left and my daughter had her choice of macaroons. We could hardly resist waiting to eat them until we got on our train! The wait was worth it and we savored every bite. The melt-in-your-mouth croissants were as soft as a cloud and my daughter said her macaroons were heavenly! We can only hope to visit Paris again very soon!

1  Thank musimom
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Locals use this place as a gourmet take-away and a long-standing place to do lunch. Visitors can pop in for a hot cup of anything in luxurious, welcoming surroundings. A wonderful respite! Make sure you pick up a few chocolates and pastries (Opera!!!) on your way out, not only because they are delicious, but because you can.

2  Thank moykl