Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann

from $48.89
from $55.72
from $15.81
6,731 results
All reviews department store shopping experience tax refund stained glass dome rooftop terrace beautiful store main store luxury brands beautiful dome shopping paradise under one roof high end shopping louis vuitton great shopping top floor opera house window shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is truly beautiful! The building itself is gorgeous. We spent a lot of money here and the fact you have to line up for some of the stores is a little off putting but once inside you get your own assistant to help you with whatever you like. They offer you wine or water or something to snack on. They help for as long as you need and they never rush you.
The rooftop bar is great although a little too relaxed. More like a day club with phenomenal views. Pumping club music and relaxed young waiters float around mingling and working. Cocktails are great. Good spot to stop and put the feet up so you can keep shopping.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is a huge store where you can buy whatever you want. Although, it is a "little" expensive. It has a lot of jewelry and cosmetics

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely legendary shopping in Paris with a rich architectural history that must be seen! However signage can be confusing at times which made things difficult when I was looking for a baby changing station (and I am fluent in both French and English). I found this to be true in every corner and department of Galeries Lafayette: you can follow a sign with an arrow that points to a baby changing bathroom or station, when all of a sudden the signs stop altogether so you have no idea where to go next or whether or not you are still on the right path. Important to note: the baby nursing and changing stations in Galeries Lafayette are among the BEST I have EVER seen anywhere, bar none! Super private, large, and clean! HOWEVER, they DO NOT have bathrooms for adults. So for a mama exploring Paris alone with her little one, it was very difficult for me to find a washroom that I could use that was large enough for me to bring my stroller into.

Date of experience: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I debated whether to take the 1 1/2 hour class at GL or another longer class elsewhere. Due to timing, I ended up booking the class at GL.
The instructor was great, she explained what she was doing and why. I am learn better when I can watch the process. She was very good at checking on our progress and including the 2 young girls who were in the class with their family.
I enjoyed the class and my husband loved the macarons I brought home.
I want to practice making the macarons and I have a lot of friends who are willing to be the taste testers!!

Definitely recommned this class for groups with children and beginner bakers.

The L;Appartement was a very nice place to hold this class.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had lunch in their self serve restaurant and it was pretty good. Steak, green beans and a nice salad. Great views while you enjoyed lunch. I’d do it again!