Four Seasons Hotel George V
$218
$194
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
$322
$236
$206
getaroom.com
2,622 results
All reviewsle cinqfloral displaysjeff leathambest hotels in the worldluxury hotelroom serviceconcierge teambeautiful hotelbottle of champagnethe ritzeiffel towerbeautiful roomfavorite hoteldeluxe roomchamps elyseesheart of parisvisiting paris
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2007

Only one word to sum up my experience at the "Georges" : "WOW"! Everything, from the check-in to the check-out, was just perfect. I won't spend lines describing all the fantastic amenities of that property (that would take hours). I'll just stress out the quality of the staff (Catherine : you're the best housekeeper ever !). I booked on a crapy website ( osny-hotels.com ) avoid it if you can.

• Stayed: March 2007
6  Thank T.O.Muflin
Reviewed March 9, 2007

I'm not a very wealthy guy, but I'll always manage to save enough for a return trip to Paris and a few nights at the George V. My last trip there I stupidly picked up the wrong suitcase at the airport and only realized this when I unpacked in my room at the George V. I called the front desk and they immediately sent up a hotel manager (Thomas) who called the airport right there from my room. Thanks to Thomas and the concierge named Christophe my suitcase was in my room by noon the next day. I didn't tip them before hand, but rather when I left. They are what makes this hotel so great. I don't know what I would do to make this hotel any more special than it already is. It's expensive for sure, but it's also not always easy to get a room. The staff there is simply first rate. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with friends
7  Thank rahpont9
Reviewed March 5, 2007

This hotel regularly shows up on 'Top 10 hotels in the World' lists, so we booked it last year. Wow, what fantastic, opulent, over-the-top experience! Our elegant deluxe room had a view of the Eiffel Tower, whose sparkling light show at night was spectacular. The hotel's food was wonderful, and breakfast in the beautiful conservatory, with views out large windows into the beautiful garden, was a treat. Service was great, all requests graciously handled in English. And the location on a beautiful street a couple of blocks off the Champs was ideal. This is my favorite hotel in the world!

• Stayed: August 2006
9  Thank JJBayArea
Reviewed February 20, 2007

What a brilliant hotel!
We had booked directly with the hotel and they had asked if it was for a special occasion. I told them it was for our anniversary.
On arrival at the hotel we were swiftly checked in and taken to our room. On entering we realised we had been upgraded to the hugest suite I have ever seen in my life. Beautiful double aspect living/dining room with a table to seat 10. Amazing bedroom and bathroom. Guest toilet and kitchen. We had booked a superior room so this was a huge upgrade. Personal note from the manager and a bottle of champagne was another lovely touch.
We hadnt wanted to eat in the hotel restaurant as we wanted something less formal. The concierge recommended a restuarant for us, made the booking and arranged a complimentary car to take us there. Next morning had a tasty breakfast. Good choice of food and excellent staff
The hotel is very grand and quite formal which I dont always like but the george V does it very well and we did not feel uncomfortable at any time.
Could go on and on praising it but will just end to say that I will be very hard pushed to find somewhere where I will get treated as well as we did. Four seasons at its best!!!!

Stayed: October 2006
17  Thank rebru2003
Reviewed February 15, 2007

My wife and I stayed four nights at the George V to start our honeymoon, and it couldn't have been better! Everything from the anti-jet lag massage on arrival to the lunch at Le Cinq just before we left (on the Orient Express to Venice -- also highly recommended!) was exquisite! Really the perfect start of the "once-in-a-lifetime" trip. If it weren't for the price, we'd return every year!

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple