Four Seasons Hotel George V
$205
$184
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
$164
$508
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
2,625 results
All reviewsle cinqfloral displaysjeff leathambest hotels in the worldluxury hotelroom serviceconcierge teambeautiful hotelbottle of champagnethe ritzeiffel towerbeautiful roomfavorite hoteldeluxe roomchamps elyseesheart of parisvisiting paris
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2014

As an architect and interior designer, Paris amazes me in everything; and the George V does so as well. It is one of my favourite hotels in Paris.
Exquisite detailing, decoration, great service at the very moment you walk into the lobby.
Indeed, it isn't affordable for most people, but you're receiving what you're paying: quality service, idyllic setting, location, & flabbergasting views.

I am very picky, and George V Hotel matches most of my high standards.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Alberto P
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor regarding our recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are delighted to hear from a professional architect that you enjoyed our design and all the details we are putting together to satisfy our guests.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at the Four Seasons Hotel George V.

Kind regards,
Florence Dubois,
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed June 1, 2014

The George V is exquisite on every level.

Unlike many hotels of this calibre the service, which by the way is impeccable, is also warm and friendly from the valet, to the reception staff to room service...

The entrance hall and cafe are truly breathtaking, the floral arrangements are out of this world, something you probably wouldn't note in an ordinary hotel, but the George V likes to make a statement.

My room, a beautiful large room on the first floor with an enormous terrace was stunning.

Location exceptional.

Restaurants and cafe exceptional.

There really is nothing more to say.

A little piece of heaven.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sammie C

Dear Madam,

We were delighted to read your comment on TripAdvisor regarding our recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel as well as our services.

Kind regards,
Florence Dubois,
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed May 31, 2014

It was my daughter's first time in Paris and we stayed at what had been my favorite hotel in Europe, The Four Seasons. Sadly, so were Kim and Kanye et all. There were trainers, hairdressers, people walking around the hotel with steamers for clothing..a circus. The hotel staff did a terrible job of also focusing on its other guests. We were sent in the wrong direction for the Fashion Museum. Breakfast was painfully slow. Often the fruit never arrived. The Doormen were distracted totally by the comings and goings of the Kardashion Clan and also by the teenagers screaming outside the rope boundries on the sidewalk.
I complained but was told that "we have celebrities here all the time and it works". I told the lady, "it's clearly NOT working for your other guests", who, all looked as if they would rather be at Le Bristol. At a hotel like this, one expects excellent service all the time, or at least 95% of the time. I suggest the hotel retrain its front people to be less impressed by reality stars and more so by the people who come back over and over again expecting the best.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
25  Thank TSR3800
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear Madam,

Having received your feedback about your stay with us and the lapses in service you experienced we would very much appreciate the opportunity to talk with you personally. Very concerned about your visit as you left our hotel with a tarnished impression and a vacation which was certainly not up to our usual standards and therefore obviously disappointing. May I ask you, what would be a convenient time to reach you by phone?

Sincerely yours,

Francisco Garcia
Director of Rooms

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My sisters and I took my mum to Paris for afternoon tea as a complete surprise for her 70th birthday. I emailed the hotel a few weeks beforehand to book a table and they couldn't have been more helpful. It was a wonderful experience and the surroundings, the service and the quality of the afternoon tea was exceptional, we all loved it and had a wonderful afternoon. I couldn't recommend it highly enough. It was €60 and we had six lovely sandwiches each (my sister is a veggie and gluten free and they catered for that) about 8 -10 cakes, scones macaroons each which were lovely and anything left over was put in a box to take away. We also had a glass of Laurent Perrier Rose and a pot of tea included in the price. If I lived in Paris I'd be there all the time!! 5 star definitely! We were all dressed up as it was a special occasion but actually there were folk dressed down and no one batted an eyelid! The staff were attentive but not overly so, and just made us feel really special and very welcome. Thankyou to everyone there for making our mums day so special!
Lindsay

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Can't say anything better about our stay at the famouse George V in Paris.
Also staying in a Four Seaons Hotel is a guarantee of quality and excellent service.
I still consider this hotel the best in Paris.
Will come back for sure.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple