Four Seasons Hotel George V
$726
$1,529
  • Pool
2,668 results
All reviewsle cinqfloral arrangementsjeff leathambest hotels in the worldluxury hotelbottle of champagneroom serviceconcierge teambeautiful hotelthe ritzeiffel towerbeautiful roomfavorite hoteldeluxe roomchamps elyseesheart of parisvisiting paris
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Three years ago we went to this hotel and it was magical. Beautiful, great location, ultra high prices but wonderful thoughtful service. We went back April 17, 2014 for three nights. It still has a great location, it still is beautiful it has even higher prices but the service is awful. Checking in took hours because they promised to come get us when the room was ready but no one ever did. At breakfast the coffee was always cold and the drinking water warm. Every morning. But the worst was pain medication was stolen from our room yet Management could care less. If you go to this hotel only bring what can be locked up in the safe. Otherwise you risk your possessions stolen. Fortunately there are other very fine hotels in Paris.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
54  Thank Ourstate
Reviewed April 17, 2014

From the moment you enter to the time you leave you are made to feel like you are royalty! I had a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower and it was great enjoying breakfast from my terrace even though it was a little chilly but I counldnt help myself. The staff was always greeting me by name and service was what I come to expect from four seasons. It wasn't inexpensive by any means but well worth every euro spend. If you are looking for a treat this is the place for you!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have stayed here about a year ago (yeah...it took a year for me to sit down and write this review) and I can confidently say everything was just PERFECT.

The size of the room (standard) is not too spacious but this is normal for any hotels in Paris. In fact, it was bigger than other hotels in the same level.

Food here is amazing too! I was truly amazed by their breakfast and especially pastries! and I do have a very high standard when it comes to food. I am sure their dinner is amazing too but did not get to dine at le cinq for dinner.

Everybody was extremely nice and helpful. This was the best service I have ever received in any hotels in Europe. This is Four Seasons after all, so you can expect the best quality of everything.

Will definitely return again in 2015

Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank J L
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at George V for a 5 day holiday. Everything about the property is amazing: top notch rooms, amazing spa and fitness center, fabulous location. We enjoyed lounging at the hotel just as much as we did wandering around Paris!

Our impression of the hotel started as we stepped off the plane: there was a hotel representative waiting for us on the jetway. She walked us through the airport, facilitating the entire arrival process (immigration, baggage, customs, etc.). This made the arrival process easy and painless; she took care of everything and delivered us + bags to a waiting car. The hotel car service was comfortable and efficient, even providing in-car wifi, scented towels and water. The entire experience made something usually intolerable (e.g. the international arrivals process after an overnight flight) quite pleasant.

The property itself is lovely, and our room was very comfortable with a spacious bathroom and stylish decor. The spa and fitness areas were truly lovely--an absolute joy. Equipment was top notch and the environment was serene and relaxing. The house made hot ginger tea was a wonderful addition.

The real star of the property is the staff. Everyone is friendly and accommodating. No request is too small and everyone is happy to help. They do an excellent job of anticipating what you might need, but they also gladly jump on any request you may have, This starts with the bell men at the door and extends to everyone: front desk, concierge, bar men, housekeeping, maintenance men, etc. We travel quite a bit for work and pleasure...but this is hands down the finest level of consistent service we have ever experienced. I simply cannot say enough about the service.

This is not a budget property by any stretch. That being said, we have paid more for lesser service at other properties...which, in my opinion, makes George V the best value in Paris within this category of properties!

Room Tip: The courtyard view is lovely!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Allison S
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This is a top notch hotel. The service is amazing, everyone in the hotel is extra nice and helpful. The bell men from outside to inside make you special at all times. The New a Year decor was superb. The concierge is very helpful, but it's better to talk to different ones, for different opinion and information.
Overall you will be very happy. The rooms are nice but don't have high expectations. Even the suite is not very big but detail oriented and everything used excellent quality.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family