“Weekend in Paris”

Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris
Ranked #35 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Totally exceptional staff - despite being a big hotel everyone knows who you are and are incredibly helpful.
Room fantastic, luxurious and felt brand new.
Room service appears instantly.
Dinner in V restaurant an indulgent feast.
Only minor comment is that the bar tables are busy. Having said this we were found a table very quickly as we were guests at the hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the service, the rooms and your dinner at our Le Cinq restaurant! Your comment is very important to us and we will make sure to share it with our teams.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at the Four Seasons Hotel George V.
Florence Dubois
Director of Sales & Marketing

Write a ReviewReviews (2,567)

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Rooms are spacious, impeccably clean and well equipped, the staff is very helpful, hospitable & professional (except for one of the night-shift waiters who when asked what kinds of tarts they had, disappeared without any answer - we found him 40 min later and asked why we got no reply he said oh it's because we don't serve tarts at this hour!!).

Food is really tasty and the atmosphere at Le Cinq and the lounge/bar area(s) is delightful.

Rates are on the high side but it's well worth it!

Room Tip: I don't think they have any "bad" rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank suzysuzanne

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
We would like to thank you very much for your comment on Tripadvisor, regarding your stay at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are delighted to read that you particularly enjoyed your room and your dinner at our Le Cinq restaurant.
Your comment regarding the evening waiter service is very important to us and we will make sure to share it with our teams.
Florence Dubois
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Well, let me say I have always been a fan of the Four Seasons franchise. Paris has one of the most amazing Four Season locations. The service was implacable, and my wife and I enjoyed our stay. Although a bit on the pricey side, I always get what I pay for at Four Seasons! Top notch service.

Room Tip: Corner Rooms are my preference.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Four Seasons is Four Seasons but Four Seasons in Paris is absolute must see! Its up to date, staffed and features very comfortable F&B outlets either for an afternoon tea or an evening drink accompanied by a lovely piano player. Ideal treat for friends get-together after a long time. Loved it!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Suzie S
Reviewed January 25, 2014

In no other upscale or luxury hotel where we've stayed has the front desk attendant also led us to our room, showing us some of the hotel amenities along the way. It's a wonderful touch to introduce guests to a hotel. It was the start to a memorable five-night stay for my wife, daughter, and me. I can't say enough about the concierge staff. The only problem we experienced was on our second day: our television remote didn't function properly and there was no means to adjust channels manually. I mentioned this at the concierge desk on our way out that morning. Even before I left the hotel, though, I realized I'd forgotten something and went back to the room...and found a technician was already there to work on the issue.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you very much for your comment on Tripadvisor, regarding your stay at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are delighted to read that you and your family had a memorable time among us!
I am extremely glad to hear that you were impressed by our concierge staff. Your comment is very important to us and we will make sure to share it with our teams.
We hope to see you again soon at the Four Seasons Hotel George V!

Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed January 23, 2014

i have stayed in Four Seasons Paris on 20-01-2013 to 22-01-2013. The hotel looks nice and exclusive. However we have experienced few problems during our stay. Firstly, they care about outsiders rather than hotel guests. if you don't have reservation you cannot sit and have any drink anywhere in the hotel. We had 2 rooms as i went there with my kids and their nanny. As you would imagine the kids need some area to sit and dine during the day, but we had to beg the attendant in the coffee launch called La Galerie to give us a seat. They were constantly reserving the tables for the people WHO come outside the hotel. This is not accepted as they should allocate the hotel guests first. The same problem at the bar. We end up having room service 3 times a day. The staff is very good, but the mentality of the management should change, You have to look after your guests first, not others!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
50  Thank mbkaya
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
First of all I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Four Seasons Hotel George V this January.
I would like to assure you that we constantly strive to achieve only the highest level of quality, service and hospitality and I truly regret that we fell short on our goals. I would like to extend my most sincere apologies.
I was too surprised that none made you feel "welcome" and were never able to secure a table. I have shared your comment with our Bar & Galerie Director to understand what happened as this is not the feedback we generally receive, yet I am appreciative that you brought it to our attention as it is unacceptable.
I really value your patronage and hope that you will contact me so we can further discuss about your experience.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Director of Rooms
francisco.garcia@fourseasons.com

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Gorgeous rooms, amazing service, beautiful orchids, perfect location. The only thing that annoyed us slightly was confusion with our room service when we were trying to sleep and also we could not turn down the air con. Apart from that though, fairy tail rooms with enough living space to stay comfortably for a month plus.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the service, the rooms and the flowers!I am sorry that you experienced slight confusion with room service during the evening. Your comment is very important to us and we will make sure to share it with our teams.
Director of Sales and Marketing