“Unsurpassable.”

Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris
Ranked #27 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I've stayed in a few swanky hotels in the past few years, but nothing came close to the experience we had here. We stayed there as a special treat on our first trip to Europe.
A limo ride from the airport delivered us in style to the George V, pulling up next to the orange Lamborghini out front...
The reception staff were impeccable and showed us to the cafe for complimentary drinks whilst they finished preparing our room.
The suite was simply amazing.
The spa and the pool were spectacular.
The restaurant (Cinq) was too.
We only stayed 3 nights before moving on to less pricey (five star) digs.
The knowledgeable concierge staff were aware we were leaving for another hotel, and still told us to come back to them if we needed any help.
Expensive? Very. Worth it? Yes.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BradHockey
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment about your experience at the Four Seasons Hotel George V, we are delighted to read that you had a memorable time among us!
Recognition is very important to us and I am delighted to see that we exceeded your expectation on that manner.
We hope to see you again soon at the Four Seasons Hotel George V!
Kindest regards,
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Outstanding property, service was superb!! Ideal location we walked everywhere, shopping was great, lots of restaurants within walking distance, many great little cafes, the spa and the gym were fantastic,. Food and amenities were amazing. The flower arrangements were incredible, the Restaurant Le Cinq offers a fantastic menu,

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nadjarein

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the service, the spa, le Cinq and the flowers! Your comment is very important to us and we will make sure to share it with our teams.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at the Four Seasons Hotel George V.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have stayed here before but for some crazy reason we booked somewhere else for a weekend which was supposed to be as good after a refit but we walked out after seeing what could be a refit hadled by me, believe me thats not good.and caught a taxi to The George V praying that a room would be available. The staff could not have been more helpful and placed us in the hands of Maude Obrist who was fantastic and offered to show us a range of rooms that were available. After seeing (i think 451) a corner suite which has had a very high standard of refit there was no point in seeing anything else. The room consisted of a lounge with flat screen mini bar etc, bedroom with an incredibly comfy bed and great linens and another large flat screen TV, a small dressing area and bathroom complete with seperate bath and shower, and another TV set into the mirror. We had a view of the Eiffel Tower from the lounge and bedroom windows but didn't realise until the final day, dont know if this made it a higher priced room (previous hotel wanted to charge for the same view) but we had no complaints as we had been upgraded. Can't mention the restaurants as we were here for a wedding so ate out, but great service and attention to detail from all staff. Bit late with this review weekend 22nd April.

2  Thank qprgary

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
We always try to do our best to make sure our guests have the best experience while staying with us and it is a great reward to read that you received an "outstanding service".

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Probably the best hotel in Paris, this hotel is absolutely gorgeous! It was a real pleasure to stay there. Service is top notch, prices are obviously extremely high but I think that if you have the money, it's perfect for a special occasion. They have an amazing restaurant, Le Cinq, as well as a Cafe.. The location of the hotel is on a street crossing les Champ Elysees and near to a metro, so you can easily walk from the hotel on les Champ Elysees.

They have a nice spa and gym, with a relaxation room where you can have fruits and tea. You also have access to a pool and a hammam.

Rooms are good size, very very clean, old-style decoration but this is what make its charm. My husband and I stayed for a week, and we were very well treated. We had an amazing experience.
A room is about 1000 euro/night, but it can be higher depending what type of room you take.

1  Thank Krystelle005
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I will likely never have an experience like this again! This was my first trip to Paris and I was prepared to make it as luxurious as possible. I originally planned to stay in the Plaza Athenee, but decided to change hotels b/c I wanted more luxury and elegance. My wish was granted.

We had contacted the concierge who was able to maintain our dinner reservations. We used the greeter at the airport and the limousine was waiting for me at the airport. I arrived at George V in a beautiful Mercedes. What a way to start the trip.

The manager, who had initially met my husband, who arrived earlier on another flight, escorted us to a beautiful Premier room on the 6th floor. Elegant silks and brocades were used in a butter yellow as window treatments and decor. It was my picture of what a Parisian bedroom should be. Of course the bed/bathroom were beautiful per Four Seasons standards. The rooms were soundproof--never heard anyone else or street noise. Awaiting us was a chilled bottle of Veuve and a chocolate cake to celebrate my birthday--I knew we were going to have a great trip.

Breakfast was heavenly--scrumptious pastries, strong coffee, fresh fruit, wonderful service. The waiters remembered our names and always took time to serve us and greet us at the end of each day as we passed through to the elevator.

The gym and spa area was beautiful. We had elegant surroundings even while working up a sweat. My husband used the pool, we used the hot tub, which never warmed up completely, but no matter.

Of course, the lobby and Le Galerie with all the beautiful flower arrangements were over the top gorgeous. The photos really don't give you the full effect of how rich these areas were. The clientele were equally elegant and well heeled. It was so nice to admire women dressed to the nines at the end of Fashion week. Almost everyone was wearing a Birkin or at least Chanel. Gorgeous!

This hotel was within walking distance to all the best shops in the Golden Triangle. I walked even to the Rue Faubourg Saint Honore. I had my "loot" sent to the hotel. The bell boy /porter was even dressed in an old fashioned outfit/hat while delivering my packages to my room. I felt like I was vacationing in a Golden Age.

We had dinner at Le Cinq which was wonderful. We were dressed up every night, walking to Le Cinq or Le Galerie while piano was playing in the background--what could be more elegant?
The surroundings, decor, service and feel of the hotel were perfect.

I usually will have something negative to say about any hotel I stay in. This time, I have can absolutely not come up with anything bad. Please choose this hotel to have an over the top experience. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: They mistakingly thought that I wanted a room near the elevator (I wanted a room AWAY from the eleva...
3  Thank babybear73
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
We always try to do our best to be sure our guests have the best experience while staying with us and it is a great reward to read that "you can absolutely not come up with anything bad".
We will make sure to share your words with our teams and we hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at the Four Seasons Hotel George V.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were only passing through Paris for 3 days this time and I wanted to treat my wife to one of the city's most luxurious hotels and spa. The Georges V was perfect. The staff was extremely courteous. One thing we really enjoyed was the afternoon tea and cakes in the lounge. It was also great relaxing in the spa after having walked around Paris all day long.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank David B

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
We would like to thank you very much for your comment on Tripadvisor, regarding your stay at the Four Seasons Hotel George V! We are delighted to read that you had a memorable time with us!
We hope to see you again soon at the Four Seasons Hotel George V!
Kindest regards,
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Recently my daughter was married at the George V, it was outstanding ! Ask for Ludovic. The attention to detail was impressive. The food, the flowers and the desire to provide impeccable service made this destination wedding beautiful!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family