All reviewsmarais districtrooms are smallnotre damecharming hotelsoft boiled eggextra coffeeshower curtainfront facingcroissantssaint paulstreet facing roomwriting deskpain au chocolateparisian experiencetop floorperfect locationbreakfast room
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Our experience was fantastic - it was my first time in Paris and staying in this super charming hotel in the middle of Le Marais not only helped us feel in the heart of it all, but was also near enough to the train to mean easy commutes to all the main things to see in Paris. The neighborhood was lovely with lots of small restaurants and bistros to dine in, and the hotel staff were really wonderful and accomodating. The room was quaint and exactly what I'd always envisioned Paris to be.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AlexandraRogers
Reviewed October 26, 2017

We stayed at the Hotel Caron de Beaumarchais for a night about seven years ago and had a pleasant stay so when I was looking for somewhere for our first night in France I booked the Hotel Caron de Beaumarchais again. The hotel is right in the midst of things in the Marais so it is a perfect base. The hotel's decor is a bit fussy, and the rooms are very small (but then most rooms in Paris are very small). The staff is friendly and helpful but I was disappointed that they automatically launched into English. I am sure they see an endless parade of Americans but I actually do speak French fairly well and I travel to France to speak it.

This trip to France was about la France Profonde so we only had one night in Paris before taking the train to Clermont-Ferrand. We had a lovely dinner at a restaurant recommended by the hotel with our niece who is studying in Paris, a good night's sleep and a cab ride to the train station reserved by the hotel.

It was a great almost 24 hours in Paris with a comfortable room with helpful and polite hotel staff. We skipped the expensive breakfast for pain au chocolate at the train station.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dapurdon
Reviewed October 14, 2017

My husband and I came to Paris for our honeymoon and stayed here for 6 nights. The hotel was clean, pretty, and had a fantastic balcony overlooking the street/area. The hotel was located right in the center of many restaurants and shops, and next to multiple forms of public transportation. We had a great time and stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank phoffma89
Reviewed October 13, 2017

Very friendly staff, very beautiful french rococo deco, tasteful design and bright pastel colors. The room is small, but functional, with necessary amenities. Just 10 minutes walk from the metro and short walk to Notre Dame across the Seine River.

Room Tip: book early directly via the hotel website and choose a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank chomel l
Reviewed October 11, 2017

This lovely little boutique hotel is located in Marais surrounded by lots of shops and restaurants and is walking distance to many attractions including the Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the room was absolutely charming with all the necessary extras required for a comfortable stay!
The hotel also has a breakfast room that we had no intention of using but once we did, we returned daily for our croissants, egg, juice, coffee, cheese, fruit and yogurt!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple