A nice small hotel in Marais, housed in a very old renaissance building with a lot of history.
Location: Prefect. in the heart of Marais, right next to Rue Rivoli, and very close to all public transport.
Room: VERY small, literally only one person can be standing at any time. Quite clean, however, they don't have duvets, rather they have only woollen blankets that obviously aren't washed very often, as we found a toothpick tangled in ours. We didn't report this as overall we were satisfied with our room.
Breakfast: Not included in the price, an extra 13 euros per person. We had ours in bed on one occasion and it wad great. Fresh bread and croissants, lovely coffee, juice, boiled eggs, fresh marmalades...
Philippe at reception was very accommodating and polite, always willing to help us with info and tips.
We asked for late checkout on a Monday (obviously not fully booked) and were charged 50% which I didn't like too much.
Overall for 165/155 euros per night this hotel is a good choice and I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL CARON DE BEAUMARCHAIS, UNUSUAL BOUTIQUE HOTEL Welcome in a very french boutique hotel in Paris, a word away from many people’s idea of a typical Parisian hotel. Hotel Caron de Beaumarchais is a romantic phantasy for people who like to experiment culture, for art lovers and lovers of history,a romantic hideaway in a historic quarter, The Marais. A BUDGET HOTEL Doesn’t that sound too good to be true? Fantasy, originality, style, location Starting 130 Euros, rates under 250 Euros a night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Caron de Beaumarchais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caron De Beaumarchais Paris
- Caron De Beaumarchais Hotel