We stayed here for four nights in mid-August, when tourists throng the streets of Paris, but when many Parisians have literally shut up shop and headed for the South. Hotel Caron is a charming small hotel with lovely and unusual antique furnishings. Extremely friendly and helpful hands-on management and a small but excellent staff. The hotel could not be much better situated for walking forays into the fascinating streets of the Marais. Wonderful street creperies, side-walk bars and kosher cafes are all around and the beautiful Place des Vosges is about a 15 minute walk. The Seine and Notre Dame are only minutes away to the south.
The rooms were small - as always in Paris - and ours was spotlessly clean, comfortable and quiet, as well as very well furnished. The staff were helpful at all times and we felt very well looked after. We will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with antiques in Paris historical center, Le Marais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Caron de Beaumarchais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caron De Beaumarchais Paris
- Caron De Beaumarchais Hotel