All reviews marais district rooms are small notre dame charming hotel soft boiled egg extra coffee shower curtain front facing croissants saint paul street facing room writing desk pain au chocolate parisian experience top floor perfect location breakfast room
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We really had a pleasent stay ath this Hotel, the room was clean, charming and it had that special character that you can find only in Paris. At the reception desk everyone was kind and helpful. The location is great: in 10-15 minutes by walk you can reach Notre Dame, Louvre, St Germaine area, place de Vosges.
I've been in Paris 8 times and I guess next time I will come back to Caron.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is a small boutique hotel in Le Marais. I found it to be a lovely places to stay. The staff are wonderful. The rooms are very clean and are tastefully decorated, although they are looking a bit old (still charming, though). The only downside I found is that there is no safe in the room for your valuables. The bathrooms are clean and are supplied with towels, bath gels and bathrobes. The shower water pressure was great. The hotel is located in a good spot, close to everything you will need and also close to St. Paul metro station. Plenty of shops and restaurants (and chocolatiers!) nearby within walking distance. The hotel is only small, but this s what makes it so charming. All staff speak excellent English and are extremely helpful. I loved my five day visit to Paris and this hotel was part of the reason. I don't think you could find a better place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We only spent 2 nights at the hotel, but it was a very wonderful experience. The staff was kind and helpful at all times for all requests and inquiries. We didn't try the food so I don't have any feedback in that area. The hotel's location is superb. It was well maintained clean and tidy the entire time.

Room Tip: The top floor has balcony rooms overlooking a bit of Paris, just wonderful.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank renfaerie
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We recently spent 12 days at this extremely conveniently located hotel. From the moment we walked through the door into the fairytale foyer we met nothing but courtesy, helpfulness and charm. All the concierges were lovely and eager to help. The hotel itself is beautifully kept and picture perfectly delightful; our front room on the first floor was divinely clean and comfortable - best mattresses and pillows I have ever slept on in a hotel. Very quiet with the windows shut, but the pleasure of being able to turn the airconditioning off and open those gorgeous windows more than made up for a bit of street noise (I prefer to call it ambience, it was lively and fun!). Buses and Metro a step away, Monop and tabac around the corner, many eating places, good local shopping on Rue de Rivoli, the Marais is an area with an interesting history to discover. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kate M
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were very happy with this hotel. The room was small but nicely appointed with some charming touches (like a chandelier over the bed). We appreciated that there was a small fridge. The breakfast room was cute and it was a good breakfast. The location is great and the staff were excellent - very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends