I have just returned from a visit to Paris and stayed at Hotel Caron de Beaumarchais. Located in one of the up and coming districts of Paris it is just a few moments from the Seine and Notre Dame, which is best seen early in the morning before the crowds. The area is full of cafes and bars. One that can be recommended is the Little Café, great atmosphere, great prices and a wonderful Happy Hour.
This stylish hotel has a great deal to offer with fantastic staff and delightful rooms which are well appointed. The hotel is very close to the metro but after walking miles underground I would recommend that you investigate the bus.. This unique establishment has a number of features which you wouldn't normally find in larger establishments. Staff who are ready to deal with every request and Bobby ,the hotel dog who will if you want quickly become your best friend! A comprehensive breakfast can be served in your room or you might like to try one of the cafes along the river, which on a sunny day are delightful. There are several just behind the Notre Dame. You will notice that in the hotel there are plenty of antiques and it is noticeable that the owner has a great eye for detail and is passionate about what he can offer. The website and Facebook pages are both great fun. if you need anything just ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with antiques in Paris historical center, Le Marais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Caron de Beaumarchais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caron De Beaumarchais Paris
- Caron De Beaumarchais Hotel