This is a great little hotel, not expensive, and with wonderful helpful staff. a touch of Falty Towers here, but in a nice and amusing way, with the eccentric couple running it. They cannot do enough for you.
My room was the one and only `courtyard` room on the ground floor....this meant a window looking out onto a potplant with a statue in the reception area. But it was quite private and very comfortable, albeit on the small side.
The decor is charming, set in the 18th century of the`Compte de Caron de Beaumarchais,` complete with flowery wallpaper and furnishings in the bedrooms.
The breakfast room is very pleasant, with soothing classical music, and an ample continental breakfast.
The position of the hotel is right in amongst it all. Set in the 4eme Marais district , not far from Notre Dame, and surrounded by all types of cafes, restaurants and bars . A must is to visit the fascinating Rue de Rosier, just around the corner, where you will find all sorts of eateries and action going on non stop.
I can certainly recommend this little gem to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with antiques in Paris historical center, Le Marais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Caron de Beaumarchais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caron De Beaumarchais Paris
- Caron De Beaumarchais Hotel