I decided to stay here after seeing so many excellent reviews. Well, they are all true.
1. Staff is welcoming, helpful and friendly. Laura stood out for me and helped me with restaurants, map of the city etc. She deserves praise for her excellent attitude and helpfulness.
2. Rooms are modern, well appointed, not big but good size for Paris. I had great closet space and lovely view from the 5th floor in a deluxe room. Bathroom is a bit small but well organized and clean.
3. The lobby is lovely, modern and spacious.
4. The hotel is in a quiet location, away from the tourist madness but very close to Place de Madeleine where there are lovely cafes, restaurants and shopping nearby. Other attractions like Champs Élysées, Le Louvre etc are a bit far but many places are walkable. I love this location for its quiet and no tourist masses.
5. The spa below the lobby is beautiful, modern, with all supplies to relax. The hotel let's you use the spa to clean up and refresh once you checked out but still have time before your departure.
6. I will stay in this hotel again and highly recommend it.
7. The price is high but it's a better value than many hotels closer to say Le Louvre.More
- Free Wifi
- Room Service