“Wonderful Stay!”

Ranked #277 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
california
“Wonderful Stay!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We stayed at the Madeleine earlier this week, and it was an absolute pleasure! Every staff member was polite, responsive and eager to help. Our room was very clean and quite large (for European standards), with a nice view of the Eiffel Tower. The gym, though small, also was very clean and stocked with up-to-date equipment and complimentary bottles of water. We stayed here with our two sons, ages 5 and 7, who also loved the hotel. The staff made them feel quite at home, even though the hotel seems more suited for couples or business travelers. If we ever go back to Paris, we'll definitely stay at the Madeleine.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
New Canaan, Connecticut
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I just stayed with my husband and children in this wonderful hotel - I travel on business around the world and have experienced a lot of hotels ...this was a very impressive experience all around. The staff were friendly , helpful and kind to my children . We had two rooms across from each other which they coordinated ahead of time , responding to an email I sent directly to the hotel prior.
Great location and beautiful high ceiling rooms ....
Thank you for a wonderful staff , I will now use this hotel when I return on business
The Anderson family

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

My husband I spent three nights in this hotel. The hotel is lovely, well located, and quiet. The staff was sensational--friendly, helpful, knowledgable. That housekeeper found a problem with our air conditioner and initiated that we be moved. We returned from dinner t find an apologetic note explaining the situation and that we were being moved to an upgraded move. The staff continued to aplologize for the inconvenience ( what inconvenience? -- we were put in a room several upgrades from our original one..). They sent a bottle of wine to the room and again apologized on check. What service! If I am lucky enough to go to Paris again, I'd choose this hotel.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Im staying at this hotel at the moment and I really don't know what to say its perfect I'm on my honey moon and I have stayed in hyatts all over the world and I'm a dedicated client I love this hotel like my own!!!

Outstanding everything from service to the delicious food which could not get any better this is a world class elite hotel and is ready to cater to evey single need I love this hotel that I will make sure every time I and my wife come to Paris is to come to this hotel and no where else!!!

I will make sure to recommend the world to the Hyatt!!!

Thanks guys for making my holiday.... how can I just say perfect!!!!
If you haven't stayed in this hotel I promise your missing out

Just some ideas I have booked the suite 701 which is perfect and huge in size for Paris I have found the rates very reasonable for what I'm getting.

I have stayed in the park Hyatt vandom in the past but honestly I have to stay I would recommended both!!!

Room Tip: Suites will have a terrace view which is quite and amazing Executive rooms have a view of the effi...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Michel M, General Manager at Hyatt Paris Madeleine, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review while still at Hyatt Regency Paris-Madeleine. I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of the Hotel and will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team! We are truly looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back upon your next visit to Paris! Michel
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I use this hotel for business all the time - this time I came for a few days with the family and it' was not surprisingly just as good. Staff are fantastic! The location for spending a few days sight seeing is perfect.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hyatt Regency Paris-Madeleine and for posting such an amazing review. I'm so delighted to hear that you often use our hotel. I will certainly share your kind words with the team. We cannot wait to welcome you back upon your next visit to Paris!! Michel
Mahe Island, Seychelles
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Business trip with 4 days stay in Paris. My first experience of an Hyatt hotel. We had really spacious rooms and especially in Paris, it was a real luxury. The whole hotel has a very unique design. The staff is very discreet. My only regret was internet which was extremely slow. Obviously, not a cheap stay but if you can, enjoy.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Tsiresy
Thank you for taking the time to post such a complimentary review following your recent stay here at Hyatt Regency Paris-Madeleine! I'm so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the service provided to you by our team! I will be sure to share your kind words with everyone on our team!! Furthermore, I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding internet and would like to gladly inform you that our internet connection has been upgraded to a better one. Also, our hotel's pricing is compared to the other 5-star hotels in the area but comments like yours will certainly help us in reviewing our pricing and services. I certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon. Michel
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Reviewed July 28, 2012

great stay for three nights in july. requested foldaway bed in executive double king and it was there on arrival - courteous and efficient staff - all good news - very nice steam room and sauna in basement. on the evening of my daughters 18th birthday they brought us complimentary chilled champagne and yummy macaroons. its not cheap our room was 420 euros a night but worth it ......

Room Tip: first and second floor overlooking boulevard malesherbes
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your lovely review following your recent stay here at Hyatt Regency Paris-Madeleine. I am so delighted to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay with us and that you appreciated the small touch for your daughter's birthday. Will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team! We are truly looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back upon your next visit to Paris! Michel