Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's Paris
  • Fitness center
$1,653
$1,182
  • Pool
All reviewsgeorge vchamps elyseeshotel barrieregreat spawalk in wardroberoom servicefour seasonsthe entire staffluxurious hotelamazing hotelconcierge deskjunior suitea wonderful stayarc de triumpheiffel towerwould highly recommend this hotelfouquets
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have been going to this hotel since it opened, and have been treateed as royalty every time. Conveniently located on the corner of the Champs, it is in the middle of shops in the Golden Triangle. The Fouquets restaurant has a terrace that is a perfect place to have lunch in the open. Their steak tartare is my husbands favorite.
The staff is very attentive and friendly, always greeting you by your name. It was a perfect summer day and we could enjoy breakfast and drinks at the outside bar / restaurant area. It is a very pleasant place to sit.
Rates are very expensive but the rooms are very pleasant and big, our only minus was the spa treatment, for a 95 euro foot treatment I would certainly expect a much better job, even the nail polish was not done perfectly, let alone the cleaning of cuticles and calluses.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank alwaysonthemove001
Fabrice M, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's Paris, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for your patronage and for staying back at the Hotel Fouquet’s Barrière

How wonderful to read that you enjoyed your time with us and for having taken the time to leave this wonderful and detailed comment on Tripadvisor following your recent stay.

We are delighted that you enjoyed the services of the hotel, your room and the restaurants. Our team strives indeed to make every single guest feel like royalty as they deserve and they will be thrilled to hear that they achieved their goal.

I was indeed very concerned about the unfortunate incident with the spa treatment and we have already taken the necessary measures to prevent this to happen again. Thank you for emphasizing that those errors can occur, it is indeed the handling that is important.

We are very much looking forward to your next visit to Paris! Maybe this summer you will have the possibility to try one of the famous cocktails on the inner courtyard of Bar Lucien?

yours Sincerely,

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Excellent service, very attentive staff. Accommodations were very clean and spacious. The restaurant, bar and common areas of the hotel are very clean and pleasant to spend time in. Great stay here, will be returning for next trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank karissima1

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the hotel Fouquet’s Barrière!

Thank you very much for this wonderful comment on Tripadvisor, which of course I have shared with the entire team. It is always a great source of motivation for our staff to hear that our guests appreciated their services and attention to detail.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you back and will ensure that you will have a memorable stay. We do have wonderful packages available during the summer seasons.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

After a bad experience on one of the champs-elysées brasserie we ended up at the terrasse of this lovely hôtel. The maitre d' was very welcoming, I believe his name was Christophe. Our steak tartare delicious, the tray of desert looked so dangerous that we succumb to a beautiful chocolate cake. The waitress was very attentive and kind, again I am not quite sure of her name, I believe Emily.
We really enjoyed the art and the casual chic ambiance. We will come back for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Peter Y

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor !

How wonderful that you enjoyed the restaurant and its location and we appreciate very much your remarks about our restaurant team!

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon! As you know, the terraces in summer are a must!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Service was great. Stayed 8 nights. Only problem was special promotion through AMX to get one night free for every 4 night stay, was not honored! Hotel rates itself as 5 star, but rooms need to be updated.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tony c
Fabrice M, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's Paris, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to leave your comments on TripAdvisor!
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hotel Fouquet’s Barrière.

We have been indeed concerned upon your departure that American Express did not inform you that the special offer “4=3” is not an accumulative offer. This information is available to all travel agents.
However, I am sure you appreciated that we did not charge you neither for the fourth’, not for the eight’ night.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon to Paris! We do have wonderful packages available during the summer seasons.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I do not believe I have ever stayed anywhere in the world where I have felt so simply and wonderfully welcomed than at the treasured Fouquet Barrière. It is incredibly rare (perhaps an absolute first!) that I do/did not find fault or something (anything!) to complain about... but here, I flowed through my four days in Paris without fault and with the grandest of smiles.

We came to celebrate the 7th birthday of my daughter and her dear friend. From a surprise birthday cake to gifts, and to the myriad of other fun treasures they have for all children, our first hours in Paris were absolutely perfect.

Our room was absolute perfection- in every way. Our babysitter and I took turns sleeping in the king bed with the birthday girl, and whether in the luxurious bed with the most wonderful feather free duvets and soft pillows or on the rollaway literally next to the window overlooking the Champs-Élysées, we managed to sleep until noon each day without hearing a sound or seeing a ray of sun.

Housekeeping was without fault- no one moved my things around (strangely universal, but not here), and they came and went without my having to call or ever return to a room not perfectly ready. Also, I find it wildly wonderful that everything in the mini bar is free- yes, free! I have stayed at some of the most luxurious and famed hotels around the world, and Fouquet Barrière is the first (!?) that gave us water as if they wanted to contribute to our general health and well-being (as well as juice or Coke for the little ones).

The concierge desk was indispensable (Bertrand!). I was so busy before this trip that I had not planned a single detail or studied any maps, yet with the help daily of the outstanding team at the Fouquet concierge desk, we checked off SIX wish lists (adults and children) with what seemed to be the utmost of true pleasure of the concierge team. We even mastered the metro, due to step by step instructions and mapping, which made some of us feel pretty cool. In addition, I encountered a serious problem with American Express, who thought my card had been stolen and therefore cancelled, and Bertrand made the call for me and allowed me to use the concierge telephone when I was at my wit's end - again, with only great pleasure in assisting.

Finally- room service. It's one of our favorite things in the world. Especially when you are sleeping until noon (or later), again, there aren't many hotels that will forgive the hours listed on the room service menu and give you exactly what you want (or more!), whenever you want it. Guillaume was the kind voice at the end of the line when we were desperate for coffee or croissants or whatever else we could dream up. More than once, he made the delivery himself, ensuring everything was perfect (which it always was- again, we never had to ask for more butter or strawberry jam, even though one of us ate it without abandon). Indeed, on our last day, we had one breakfast at 7 a.m., one at 9 a.m., and then finally, Guillaume made sure to come back to give the birthday girl her omelette, fresh and hot, with what were truly sad goodbyes!

I really just do not gush - but Fouquet Barrière in Paris is worth gushing about. I have one picture of myself from this trip that explains it all - I have never seen myself happier, more carefree - and so much of it has to do with resting so peacefully and being guided so flawlessly through Paris by our new friends at Fouquet Barrière Paris. Merci merci merci.

(Oh and if you would like to see an example of just how very much I can find fault in a luxury hotel, stay tuned for a review coming soon from the south of France...)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Linda H

Dear Linda,

It is very difficult for us to find suitable words to thank you for this wonderful comments and remarks following your family’s stay at the Hotel Fouquet’s BArrière. Needless to say that every single team member is grateful and proud for this amazing feed-back!

So just a very warm Thank You from us all.

What a pleasure to be part of your daughter’s 7th birthday anniversary, we truly hope that this special occasion will remain in her memories for a long time. I am sure that the little Grenadine, the ladybird, will remind her of her trip to Paris.

Thank you as well for mentioning Bertrand and his concierge team, as well as Guillaume and his room-service team. We all are looking forward to welcome you back soon to your new Parisian home.