“Wonderful stay”

Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's Paris
Ranked #61 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Really great place to spend a couple of days.
Rooms very clean and large. We enjoyed the time we spent in this hotel and we definetely hope to come back as soon as possible. paris is paris.. What else....

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Impavidoperte78
Fabrice M, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment on Tripadvisor about your last stay with us at the Hotel Fouquet’s Barrière !

We truly hope to see you back soon! As Audrey Hepburn said “Paris is always a good idea”…

There are newer reviews for Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's Paris

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I stayed three nights at Fouquet's Barriere earlier this month. My mother had been to the hotel earlier in the year and from the moment we entered the hotel, the staff remembered and greeted her. It remains her favourite hotel in Paris and I can see why: the service is incredible, the hotel is immaculate and the spa is divine. Make sure to bring your swimsuit and take advance of the pool and relaxing area!

My only criticism is that as a nut allergy sufferer I have to be very careful when I travel. I've lived in France so I am aware that they use peanut oil in many kitchens as their main cooking oil. We had no problem in the hotel, but unfortunately I would not recommend the neighbouring La Petite Maison de Nicole.

When we asked whether they used peanut oil they told us on the door that they did not. However, it soon transpired that peanut oil is their main cooking oil. They were able to cater for me (grilled steak with mash potato - delicious) but the confusion which occurred during our meal and the waitress' initial attitude would not inspire confidence. So just a head's up for those with serious peanut allergies.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank NinjaDancing
Fabrice M, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this wonderful feed-back on your last stay with us at the Hotel Fouquet’s Barriere! We are thrilled that you and your mum enjoyed being with us again!

I am however concerned about your constructive remarks in regards of your allergy request. Please be assured that we take this very seriously and have already taken the necessary measures with our Food and Beverage Manager to prevent this to reoccur.

We truly hope to have the pleasure to welcome you very soon back to the Hotel Fouquet’s Barrière!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in an Executive Suite overlooking the Champs Élysées . ( with soundproofed windows) . We had a wonderful bathroom with lovely toiletries. The room was spacious and furnished with fresh flowers and a well stocked ( non alcoholic mini-bar which is included in the room rate . What made our stay though is the staff, so professional and courteous. Our Butler looked after us very well and was charming and efficient .

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank naomieliza
Fabrice M, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at the Hotel Fouquet’s Barrière with all of us on Tripadvisor!

Everybody on the team and specially the Butlers are thrilled that you enjoyed their services.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon. Maybe on that occasion you would like to try our wonderful Duplex Suite with the view to the Eiffel Tower?

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great location, lovely boutique, great location and the real guest winner is an extraordinary staff who makes each guest feel like they are at home with a full and happy service staff. Impressive crew. Congratulations

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank Lucas W
Fabrice M, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

This is a marvellous feed-back on your stay with us at the Hotel Fouquet’s Barrière! The entire staff of the hotel thanks you for your comment on TripAdvisor and your congratulations. Merci beaucoup!

We hope to see you back soon at your Parisian home,
Very sincerely,

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Having stayed at the nearby Four Seasons Georges V hotel, I really thought that I had seen the best of the French hospitality sector: I was wrong. The staff at the Hotel Fouquet Barriere is simply unique: incredible attention to detail, immediate knowledge of the customer's preferences and a smile on every face.

The decoration of the hotel is the only area that I did not really appreciate but I understand that it wants to create a unique style.

Overall, this was a unique experience. Thank you everyone for a wonderful stay. Looking forward to another visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Jorge C
Fabrice M, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear guest,

It was such a pleasure to read that you were satisfied with our services at the Hotel Fouquet’s Barriere and I thank you very much in behalf of the entire team for leaving these comments on Tripadvisor !

Indeed, the satisfaction of every individual guest is very important to us and we are thrilled that we achieved this goal.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you on a future occasion!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I've traveled to many, many first-class properties around the world, and usually I can come up with a semi-clever way of describing the best properties my wife and I have stayed at. Fouquet.... I've run out of superlatives to describe because it is so far and away above the finest urban hotels we have visited.

Of course the property is elegant, and the service superb. What sets apart is that the service and attitude of the staff is not just perfect, but genuinely warm. They don't paste on obligatory smiles. They really mean it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank SHIRLY J
Fabrice M, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Guest

How can we not smile, genuinely warm, with such wonderful comments! The entire team of the Hotel Fouquet’s Barrière joins me to thank you very much for taking the time to share them on TripAdvisor.

We are thrilled that you and your wife enjoyed staying with us and we would very much have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I spent one night in Hotel Fouquet's Barriere in Paris and from the first moment untill the end everything was excellent! The best impresions are excelent and very polied staff and service! I am traveling more than 200 days a year and this was one of the best staff I ever meet! My best compliments. I was also very impressed by amazing parfumated air in the hotel. Also excellent rooms with thinkig about every smalles details (music, pillows,...) Great restaurant with lounge garden at the 1st floor. I will be back! :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Vedran P
Fabrice M, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's Paris, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is such a pleasure to start the day with your amazing return of your stay with us at the Hotel Fouquet’s Barrière!

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions with us! It is a great honour to see that a very frequent traveller like you enjoyed our hotel and services. Thank you as well for complimenting our staff, this will be a wonderful source of motivation for all of them.

We hope to be able to welcome you back soon, maybe this summer you will have the possibility to try one of the famous cocktails on the inner courtyard of Bar Lucien?

Looking forward to that occasion,