Our 5th visit to this charming and centrally located Paris hotel. An easy walk to designer boutiques and most attractions.
As in the past we found the staff friendly and helpful at all times.
This visit we had room service one night and other nights ate at local restaurants recommended by the concierge. Worthwhile booking the breakfast option as it is consistently of good standard and plentiful.
We stayed 5 nights this visit and will certainly return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Italian chic and Parisian haute couture combine at the iconic hotel Castille. Standing alongside the legendary Chanel Maison, in the heart of the 1st Arrondissement, this romantic hotel is so Paris. Every detail has been lovingly restored to exude the opulence of its 18th century glory days, yet still retain a charm that you rarely find in a central Paris luxury hotel. At the Castille you’ll find a restaurant and bar that combine the style of Paris with Italian warmth and spirit. L’Assaggio offers an exquisite menu full of the finest Mediterranean flavours, topped off with a Florentine courtyard for al fresco dining. Then there’s the bar, perfect for light meals and any drink you can think of, day or night. Finally, the Salon de The is a wonderful spot to while away the afternoon over a fine tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Castille Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Castille Paris Hotel Paris
- Starhotels Castille Hotel Paris
- Paris Starhotels Castille Hotel
- Castille Hotel Paris