“Perfection!”

Castille Paris
Ranked #256 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
“Perfection!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The hotel us simply lovely in every respect! There is not a better location to be found to explore the glory of Paris. The entire staff is at your beacon call. You will feel like part of their family the moment you check in. The rooms and common areas are elegantly
appointed! The staff is 5 stars and more. The concierge knows the city like the back of her hand and will plan your days and evenings to your every whim. There was no reservation she couldn't get and I asked at times for the impossible! The front desk and bar and restaurant staff couldn't have been more accommodating! It was my first trip and it will remain my little Parisian treasure for years to come!

• Stayed September 2013
Erwan S, Deputy General Manager at Castille Paris, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Ednamode65,

Thank you thousands times for the nice comment posted on TripAdvisor. My team and I are very happy to have helped to make this special trip even more enjoyable.

Be sure that I will tell the entire team and specially Clémentine Le Petit, our concierge, about your satisfaction.
I am sure, it will make their day!

Sincerely yours

Erwan Sarre - Deputy General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Königstein im Taunus, Hessen, Germany
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was looking for a nice hotel in the middle of Paris that was not tooooo crazy expensive. I booked the simple double room (that looked great on the net) for 320 Euro the night... Another photo that really got to me was a picture of a very beautiful stone garden with a little wall fountain. I was skeptical if the hotel would be that nice in reality, but when we arrived my expectations where exceeded. The hotel is small, but beautiful... each corner decorated differently with a lot attention to detail. The room was small, but just as pretty as on the picture, the bathroom was clean and very smartly done for the little space available. But most importantly the staff was phenomenal!!!!! I have been to way more expensive hotels and I have never experienced a better service. Whether it was the bell boy, or the lady at reception, or the concierge Clementine - everyone was not only extremely friendly but all of them were always willing to take that little extra step that takes good service to outstanding!!! The short but wonderful stay climaxed in our unusual breakfast at "le Castille": I called the receptionist at 9:15 in the morning to ask for a cap to take us to the airport at 9:45 and that unfortunately we will not have time to have breakfast if we could have 2 Latte to go. Of course we could was the prompt answer, followed by the question if we would like a croissant with that coffee. I said that I would to have a croissant but that my friend prefers hearty food, particularly cheese. When we came down, a bag was waiting for us with 2 steaming coffees, a croissant and a fresh baguette with 3 layers of wonderful cheese. My best friend and I could not have been happier and neither of us will ever forget the wonderful staff at this beautiful hotel!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Brogsitb,

I would like to thank you for this detailed report about your stay at the Castille Paris. I am very glad to read your comments and what are the reasons why you do prefer our property to an other one.
I am fully convinced that this kind of testimony will be very helpful for our future visitors.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at The Castille. I highly recommend the hotel as a great value in the best possible location with a super friendly staff. The rooms are spacious, the beds are comfortable and you're in Paris...what more could you ask for in lodgings? I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: When making reservations it is cheaper to include breakfast than to decide while you are there, that...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear J P,

Thank you so much for your nice comment posted on Tripadvisor. I am glad to read that either the location of the hotel or the kindness of the team made your stay even better than expected.

I look forward of welcoming you again at the Castille Paris.

Best regards.

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I guess it all depends on your rate. We paid about 350/400 E. per night, and found the place to be phenomenal. The staff is prompt and courteous (we were allowed an early check-in at 11am upon arrival). The room is beautiful, perfect mix between modern decor and old Paris charm. When I told the front desk that we were on our honeymoon, they upgraded us to a junior suite, which I highly recommend. The beds and bathrooms are excellent, and the little courtyard cafe and bar are absolutely charming. And best of all is the location - you are in the center of it all with the Louvre, shopping, taxis, Metro, Champs, etc all within walking distance. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade - the junior suite is worth it.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Joshua D,

Thank you thousands times for the nice comment posted on TripAdvisor. My team and I are very happy to have helped to make this special trip even more special. Anyway, we had no right to fail in this kind of occasion !
We look forward of welcoming you to celebrate your 1st wedding anniversary,

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Staff is wonderful. They put up with my butchered French. They are always accommodating and were that way from the second we walked in the door. The room is a nice size for a standard room. Tons of closet space. In fact the only complaint is the shower is small. I wish I could have been there designer, a simple move of the shower door doubles the space. That being said, the property is professional in all aspects.

The location is awesome too. My wife and I have taken several walks and we are here for three more nights :). The restaurant was good and I have taken to spending afternoons in the hotel bar having cheese and whatever. I would come back in a heartbeat!

It would be easy to say they are expensive, but compared to everything else they are fine. We are no in Peoria, we are Paris.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Erwan S, Deputy General Manager at Castille Paris, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Jim B,

Thank you for your comment regarding your recent stay with us.
We definitely look forward of welcoming you again at the Castille Paris.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Beautiful stay in the Castille Paris! We were there for a romantic 3-day getaway, and we're well received at the lovely Castille Paris. The staff were very friendly and accomodating upon arrival. The room was very large and well accomodated for a Paris hotel. It was very well located, an overall great experience. I would definitely stay here again!!!

Dear Valerie420,

We definitely look forward of welcoming you again at the Castille Paris.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was our first trip to Paris and were so happy with this hotel. It was small but expected and the bed was great. The staff was wonderful and very friendly! Twice we walked from our hotel to sit with a bottle of wine and watch the Eiffel Tower light up. Right in the middle of the fashion district! Just perfect to celebrate our 32nd anniversary!

1 Thank Paula F
Dear Paula F,

And, by the way, I do share with you your opinion about having a nice glass watching the Eiffel Tower light up !!

I look forward of welcoming you again at the Castille Paris.

Best regards.