Recently upgraded to a five star hotel after renovation, the Castille is ideally located in the city centre of Paris. Walking distance from Opera, Louvre and all the 'maisons de haute couture'. We stayed in a junior suite, which was quietly located in a separate wing. Excellent and friendly staff. Only bemol: once this hotel had a Michelin starred restaurant, with excellent food, nowadays the restaurant is offering good but not extra-ordinary food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Italian chic and Parisian haute couture combine at the iconic hotel Castille. Standing alongside the legendary Chanel Maison, in the heart of the 1st Arrondissement, this romantic hotel is so Paris. Every detail has been lovingly restored to exude the opulence of its 18th century glory days, yet still retain a charm that you rarely find in a central Paris luxury hotel. At the Castille you’ll find a restaurant and bar that combine the style of Paris with Italian warmth and spirit. L’Assaggio offers an exquisite menu full of the finest Mediterranean flavours, topped off with a Florentine courtyard for al fresco dining. Then there’s the bar, perfect for light meals and any drink you can think of, day or night. Finally, the Salon de The is a wonderful spot to while away the afternoon over a fine tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castille - Starhotels Collezione reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Castille Paris Hotel Paris
- Starhotels Castille Hotel Paris
- Paris Starhotels Castille Hotel
- Castille Hotel Paris