Lovely hotel but the room was a duplex and rather too small and claustraphobic in the bedroom and bathroom. If you have trouble with stairs, ensure before you book that you get a room without an internal staircase. Great, fun location and the staff are first rate, and cannot do enough to help you. Breakfast is beautiful albeit at 35 euros a little pricey, if you want an omelette. Subject to the one point above I would definitely go back and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pavillon de la Reine & Spa, a discreet luxury address in the heart of Le Marais! Established in the Place des Vosges, both one of the most famous and most historical districts of Paris, the Pavillon de la Reine perpetuates an elegant atmosphere combined with discreet luxury to attract the most stylish globetrotters in the world in their quest for a quiet and discreet place to relax. The Pavillon de la Reine is embellished with its shady gardens s and its distinctive facade. Its historical setting has been totally reviewed by Didier Benderli (Kerylos Interieurs) blended with a contemporary and friendly touch, combining aesthetics with original ideas. The Pavillon de la Reine comprises 56 rooms and suites 5 stars all decorated distinctively, using different shades of colours and furniture. The Spa de la Reine by Codage, a revelation to your Senses! The 250 m² Spa (2,420 sq feet) comprises 2 treatment booths, a gym and Jacuzzi as well as a steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Pavillon de la Reine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De La Reine Hotel Paris
- Pavillon De La Reine Paris