We stayed for three nights in early September. Very nice hotel, high quality and friendly staff while affordable by Paris standards. The bathroom in our junior suite was very good. Courtyard was pleasant as others have noted, and we enjoyed eating breakfast in the beautiful rooms on the ground floor. My only two surprises were:
1. The rooms are all unique - I should have realized this being an older building. I did not think about this upfront and was surprised when our room did not match the photos I had selected from online, however, it was still a good room.
2. The photos of the beautiful entrance are AFTER you walk into their courtyard, via a doorway on on the Place des Vosges. Minor detail but when we arrived in Place des Vosges via taxi for the first time, I was surprised that the entry did not look like how I expected... then walked into the courtyard and realized that I had misunderstood.
We would recommend this hotel to others and will likely stay here again on future trips to Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pavillon de la Reine & Spa, a discreet luxury address in the heart of Le Marais! Established in the Place des Vosges, in the heart of Le Marais, both one of the most famous and most historical districts of Paris, the Pavillon de la Reine perpetuates an elegant atmosphere combined with discreet luxury to attract the most stylish globetrotters in the world in their quest for a quiet and discreet place to relax. The Pavillon de la Reine is embellished with its shady gardens s and its distinctive facade. Its historical setting has been totally reviewed by Didier Benderli (Kerylos Interieurs) blended with a contemporary and friendly touch, combining aesthetics with original ideas. The Pavillon de la Reine offers a universe with a subtle and contemporary charm and unexpected combinations of material, colours and styles. The Pavillon de la Reine comprises 54 rooms and suites 4 stars all decorated distinctively, using different shades of colours and furniture. They make use of the surrounding space elegantly and they are in total harmony with the atmosphere unique to ParisHotels Particuliers. Decoration, in some rooms, combines beams with large mirrors and iron bound trunks, while more contemporary dark wood furniture is the focus of other rooms. The Suite de la Reine and Victor Hugo Suite hint at the history of Le Marais comprising graphic literary details, punctuated with a modern decorative touch. The Spa de la Reine by Codage, a revelation to your Senses! The 250 m² Spa (2,420 sq feet) comprises 2 treatment booths, a gym and Jacuzzi as well as a steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Pavillon de la Reine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De La Reine Hotel Paris
- Pavillon De La Reine Paris