Amazing location in the Marais district literally at the Place des Vosges. This is a very interesting area of the city with convenient access to the Metro and many local galleries, restaurants and boutiques. From morning to dusk the park across the courtyard is filled with people enjoying Parisian outdoor life. The hotel's entrance is a set of glass doors off the main walk. It opens onto a beautiful and secluded courtyard oasis where one can relax with a drink from the honor bar or enjoy an alfresco breakfast. The room was a bit on the small side but it was comfortable and the bathroom facilities were excellent. The staff were all very helpful and rivals the service levels at the very best hotels anywhere. Our breakfast, which was included, offered an array of breads, meats, cheeses, fruit, yogurt, cereals, etc. You get the drift. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I personally would return in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pavillon de la Reine & Spa, a discreet luxury address in the heart of Le Marais! Established in the Place des Vosges, in the heart of Le Marais, both one of the most famous and most historical districts of Paris, the Pavillon de la Reine perpetuates an elegant atmosphere combined with discreet luxury to attract the most stylish globetrotters in the world in their quest for a quiet and discreet place to relax. The Pavillon de la Reine is embellished with its shady gardens s and its distinctive facade. Its historical setting has been totally reviewed by Didier Benderli (Kerylos Interieurs) blended with a contemporary and friendly touch, combining aesthetics with original ideas. The Pavillon de la Reine offers a universe with a subtle and contemporary charm and unexpected combinations of material, colours and styles. The Pavillon de la Reine comprises 54 rooms and suites 4 stars all decorated distinctively, using different shades of colours and furniture. They make use of the surrounding space elegantly and they are in total harmony with the atmosphere unique to ParisHotels Particuliers. Decoration, in some rooms, combines beams with large mirrors and iron bound trunks, while more contemporary dark wood furniture is the focus of other rooms. The Suite de la Reine and Victor Hugo Suite hint at the history of Le Marais comprising graphic literary details, punctuated with a modern decorative touch. The Spa de la Reine by Carita, a revelation to your Senses! The 250 m² Spa (2,420 sq feet) comprises 2 treatment booths, a gym and Jacuzzi as well as a steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Pavillon de la Reine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De La Reine Hotel Paris
- Pavillon De La Reine Paris