I had a rocky start with this place. I was booked in for one night with a friend of mine and due to a sold out hotel and a sick guest , I was bumped to their sister hotel down the street. They did a great job with the bad luck that I had, they took care of me exactly how a hotel of this level should have - aside from covering the room entirely, but i know its France and they have different rules/ways of dealing with things than we americans do. ANYWAY, fast forward and my flight was canceled and I was stuck in Paris another 3 days , I was able to stay here and it was well worth the wait ! The rooms were beautiful, the staff was exactly as they should be and ill easily go back in January when I have to travel for work again. Two thumbs up !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pavillon de la Reine & Spa, a discreet luxury address in the heart of Le Marais! Established in the Place des Vosges, both one of the most famous and most historical districts of Paris, the Pavillon de la Reine perpetuates an elegant atmosphere combined with discreet luxury to attract the most stylish globetrotters in the world in their quest for a quiet and discreet place to relax. The Pavillon de la Reine is embellished with its shady gardens s and its distinctive facade. Its historical setting has been totally reviewed by Didier Benderli (Kerylos Interieurs) blended with a contemporary and friendly touch, combining aesthetics with original ideas. The Pavillon de la Reine comprises 56 rooms and suites 5 stars all decorated distinctively, using different shades of colours and furniture. The Spa de la Reine by Codage, a revelation to your Senses! The 250 m² Spa (2,420 sq feet) comprises 2 treatment booths, a gym and Jacuzzi as well as a steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Le Pavillon de la Reine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De La Reine Hotel Paris
- Pavillon De La Reine Paris