Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysees
$369
$567
$470
Official Site
All reviewsclarins productsdoor mangeorge vturn down serviceupgraded to a suitebeautiful hotelfront desk staffbeautiful roomhotel restaurantluxury hotelwonderful stayan upgradeearly checklarge bathroomarc de triumphstandard roomloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 10, 2013

You pay a 5 star price but you won't be disappointed. I've been travelling to Paris for over 20 years on business and pleasure and you always feel like the hotels don't match up to your expectations and dreams. In Paris it is worth paying more so you can be in the right location for shopping, exploring, art galleries and museums and the night life.

We walked down to the musée du quai Branly which is a fantasic museum that is not on the main tourist trail. The Champs-Élysées is 1 minute walk away and has an excellent choice of cafes and restuarants just off the main boulevard. There is also a beauty store 2 mins away which is open 24 hours for all those essential OPI products.

Due to the temptations of Paris and all those shops it is always a quick and expensive delight at the Lancaster.

Room Tip: courtyard rooms are heavenly.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
ValentinoPiazzi, Directeur général at Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice comment, I immediately shared your comments and everyone is very proud and pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us..

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback as it encourages to strive for excellence,

We all hope to welcoming you back at the Lancaster in the near future, in the meantime,

With my best regards,

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is a great high end hotel near the Arc de Triomphe. The service is excellent. The rooms are small, but nothing out of the ordinary for Europe. The location can't be beat, just off the Champs Elysees. It's a nice quiet hotel for couples or business travelers. It can be pricey, but I have found some good deals on some travel sites - especially in Winter.

I have been traveling to Paris a lot for business this year, and this is one of my favorite hotels in the city.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MNtoAnywhere
ValentinoPiazzi, Directeur général at Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent visit to Paris and for taking the time to post your comment.
Our main goal is your satisfaction, therefore your feedback is important to us.

products and services.

We thank you for your fidelity and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Lancaster during your next visit to Paris.

Yours Sincerely.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I spent about ten days there compliments of the French Government back in the late 70's. The service was stellar and way beyond our expectations. Over the years I have continued to follow the hotel and it is still what it was then, the "Gem" of Paris. Congratulations to the staff and managers over the years... Job well done.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Madam,

I am delighted to learn your positive feedback about your stays over the years. I would like
to sincerely thank you for your very kind words regarding our services. Thank you for supporting the Lancaster over the years.

products and services.

We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed January 28, 2013

The staff at Hotel Lancaster made my stay in Paris last week an amazing experience.
Everyone was truly above and beyond helpful, the service is impeccable.

They brought extra heaters to my room and the lovely staff in the restaurant made me special tea's and tonics for my head cold and served all my dietary needs. They made a hair appointment for me all with the highest level of hospitality.

The decor is simple chic and elegant.

As I was in Paris on business and the days at the trade show were long and tiring and
Paris was very cold and snowy, it was a nice to return to the hotel that made me feel
At home and spoiled.

Hotel Lancaster will be my first choice when visiting Paris!

Room Tip: Courtyard view was nice. For a single person room 211 was great.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
ValentinoPiazzi, Directeur général at Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

We all hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back to the Lancaster in the near future,
in the meantime,

With my kind regards.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed at the Hotel Lancaster for my wife's recent birthday.

The staff are extremely friendly and welcoming, and sorted out some champagne, flowers and chocolates for our arrival.

The suite that I booked was fantastic, with a wonderful balcony from which you could see both the Sacre Coeur and the Eiffel Tower, although it was a tad cold, being a snowy January, to spend much time out there!

The restaurant was closed for renovation, but the salon that we had delicious breakfast in was very pleasant.

The hotel is ideally situated, being no more than five minutes walk from the George V station on the Champs Elysees. This puts you within 10 minutes of the Arc de Triomphe; the wonderful shopping on the Champs Elysees and a short walk to Rue Montaigne - which houses a collection of some amazing shops, which, given it was my wife's birthday, was a wonderful treat for her.

A short hop will take you to the Louvre or the Eiffel Tower, or the galleries by Rue Fauberg Saint Honore.

As to the hotel, rose petals on the bed - arranged in heart shape - made my wife feel really special. Touches such as this made my wife feel really special. And as this was a birthday treat for her, I can't thank them enough.

The building itself is charming and decorated beautifully and with charm.

All in all, it is a brilliant, romantic and cosy hotel.

I have not the slightest hesitation in giving this my highest recommendation.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DandEHants
ValentinoPiazzi, Directeur général at Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to learn your positive feedback about your stay. I would like
to sincerely thank you for your very kind words regarding our services.

products and services.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely yours,