“OUTSTANDING!”

Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysees
Ranked #391 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I can not say enough wonderful things about the staff at the Hotel Lancaster. They helped to make our stay in Paris comfortable and extrememly stress-free. The front-dest clerks, the concierge, the door man (Thanks Errol), the servers at breakfast, the maid, everyone were all completely accomodating, friendly, and couldn't do enough to make our stay one of our most pleasant trips ever!!!
The included breakfast was fantastic and plentiful.
The location of this hotel is the best!
The hotel itself was awesome, but I still marvel at the wonderful staff. They made this hotel even better! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
ValentinoPiazzi, Directeur général at Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Warm regards from sunny Paris

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice note, I immediately shared your comments and everyone is very proud and pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us..

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback as it encourages to strive for excellence, I look forward to the pleasure of meeting you in person and we all hope to welcoming you back to the Lancaster in the near future, in the meantime,

Yours sincerley,

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were lucky enough to get a good deal on a suite here for one night after a work conference.

The reception staff were excellent. Didnt have to wait, undivided attention and we were given a tour of the hotel and the facilities on arival.

We were lucky enough to be upgraded from the suite we had booked to another larger one- room 800.

The room was WONDERFUL!
It was very tastfully decorated inside, chais lounge, two balconies, view of the effel tower. With the doors closed it was perfectly silent in the room. The bed was just so comfy, lovely sheets, robes toiletries all provided.

I loved how outside each room was a red rose. there are lots of little touches and attention to detail which make this hotel so special.

We were going to miss breakfast time, so called and ordered room service. It was AMAZING! we had everything you would ever want and more, all very well cooked and such a huge choice.

the location was also perfect, just off the Champs Elysee and close to the metro

would want to try and only stay here again if i ever return to Paris!

Room Tip: The suite we stayed in was fantastic! Room no 800
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
ValentinoPiazzi, Directeur général at Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

I am delighted to learn your positive feedback about your stay. I would like
to sincerely thank you for your very kind words regarding our services.

products and services.

We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

My partner and I have just returned from a weekend in Paris, Hotel Lancaster was our base. Just off the Champs Elysee the location is great, close to L'arc de Triomphe and very close to George V metro station.
The room was very comfortable and elegant, the breakfast excellent and the service outstanding. All the staff were most polite, friendly and very helpful. We would gladly use this as a base again. Only slight niggle was the 10 E price of a bottle of water from the mini bar - but I guess this is Paris.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

With my warm regards,

Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is my 6th or 7th time in Paris, besides Le Meurice , this is the second biggest room I stayed in this lovely city . We booked the Prestigious Room ( no 101 ) and were quite comfortable. The bathroom was mid-size , amenities are Ok but it was difficult to arrange the water from tub to shower or vice versa . The breakfast was very pricey ( 40 euro /person including our 6 year old son ) . Not worth it . We tried their lunch menu, it was pricey but very tasty. We didn't try their 1 michelin star chef at dinner but I am pretty sure that the food is yummy .
The staff was friendly & helpful . Of course the location was one of the best.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
ValentinoPiazzi, Directeur général at Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your positive feedback about your stay. I would like
to sincerely thank you for your very kind words regarding our services.

products and services.

We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Paris
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had a very enjoyable stay at The Lancaster. The staff were extremely helpful, the rooms were very pleasant and it's a great location to get to anywhere in central Paris. We will most definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice comment, I immediately shared your comments and everyone is very proud and pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us..

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback as it encourages to strive for excellence, I look forward to the pleasure of meeting you in person and we all hope to welcoming you back at the Lancaster in the near future, in the meantime,

With my best regards,

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Rue de Berri where The Lancaster is located is not a pretty street. It is right off Champs Elysees but one the less charming streets in the area. The hotel however is beautiful, charming and personal reception, pretty Parisian style rooms with modern yet classic bathrooms. We had Superior rooms which were not very big but both bathrooms had windows and the rooms were overlooking the pleasant garden where the hotel has a restaurant. I would not want to have a room on the street side because of the view and the noise. Breakfast at 40 Euros is pricey but very good, we didn´t have dinner but snacks in the lobby and those were nice so was the service. You feel very much at home at The Lancaster it is a small five stars hotel at a much lower rate than the competitors

Room Tip: rooms not facing the street
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
ValentinoPiazzi, Directeur général at Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Lancaster and for taking the time to post your comment.

I am delighted to learn your positive feedback about your stay. I would like
to sincerely thank you for your kind words regarding our services.

products and services.

We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon to the Lancaster.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Superb Hotel. Great location. Excellent staff from the helpful Concierge that met me from the taxi with an umbrella to the friendly and attentive staff at reception. I didn't try the hotel bar nor restaurant. Room was excellent, very comfy bed, good amenities and impeccably clean. Thank you Hotel Lancaster.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
ValentinoPiazzi, Directeur général at Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am very grateful that you dedicated some of your time to write commentaries on the aspects of your experience at the Lancaster Hotel.

We are really pleased the corridors and bedrooms renovation we done during 2011 satisfied you. It was an aim to keep the identity of the Lancaster being a "typical French hotel" with authentic furniture since centuries.

During your stay, may we suggest to enjoy our hotel restaurant quoted one star in the Michelin guide.

We all look forward to having the pleasure to welcome you back in the Lancaster in a near future.

With very kind regards.