“my favorite hotel globally !!”
Review of Le Meurice

Le Meurice
Ranked #38 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Gold Coast - Australia
“my favorite hotel globally !!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights when in Paris and i can not fault it in any way.

Of course it is not a cheap hotel, however you get what you pay for in Paris.

Service was amazing, Presidential suite was the best i have EVER Seen, pics attached.

Having breakfast in Dali (3 hatted restaurant) was a great way to start the day and was an experience in its self.

Staff could not be more obliging and this is a hotel i will make sure i stay at when ever i am back in Paris.

Room Tip: avoid lead in room type as it is pretty small. Presidential suite is amazing if you have the EUR18,0...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank firstclassboy
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Firstclassboy,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at le Meurice. We are pleased to know that you were pleased by the presidential suite as well as your stay at Le Dali and that you are planning to stay again. I shall pass your lovely comments to our staff. We hope to welcome you again soon for your next stay in Paris.

Kind regards,

Franka Holtmann, General Manager, Le Meurice

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at Le Meurice in March of this year. From the moment I arrived I knew it was going to be an amazing experience. The hotel is very grand, we dined in the restaurant and enjoyed cocktails in the bar both of which were very good. My room was incredible, I wish I could have taken the bed and bathroom home with me! I would have to say this is the most luxurious hotel I have ever had the pleasure of staying in and for a hotel of such a high standard, the atmosphere was fantastic and very relaxed! The staff were first class and very professional, just what you would expect in a hotel of this standard. I will return one day, for a special occasion and when I have managed to save up for it!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank njs91
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear njs91,

Thank you so very much for your amazing review.

I am so happy to read that we succeeded to make you dream from the beginning to the end of your stay with us.

I will be delighted to share your kind words with my teams. It will be a great reward to their continuous efforts to make this place the most exclusive and quintessential Palace in town.

We hope to welcome you back to Le Meurice very soon!

Thank you again!

london
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife kindly took me here for my 40th birthday - staying for three nights.
Its a seriously lovely hotel. Opulent, very grand and the staff are very nice. Although grand, the hotel is also relaxed.

Its perfectly situated opposite the Tuileries Gardens for easy access around Paris.
Cost - my wife paid - but I suspect it is definitely on the pricey side.! But, its recommended. Made for a perfect base for us for the few days we were there.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank steve_lansdell
Dear Mr. Lansdell,

Thank you so much for having taken the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear that we fulfilled our mission to make your birthday trip a memorable one.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Beautiful view (you can see Eifel tower, Louvre, Toulerie jardin), nice roon but the service dosen´t match with 6 stars hotel. And my paint desappeared when I just check in. I think they shoud look at the camera and see what can be happen...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Ditanaka,

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your comments regarding the beauty of our rooms and our views on the city.

However I am most concerned by your comments regarding our service. I would be most gratefull if you could grant me few minutes of your precious time to talk to me directly regarding your experience.

Please feel free to send me your contact details on my email address franka.holtmann@dorchestercollection.com and I will be in touch with you shortly.

I look forward to hearing from you.

New York City, New York
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This review is long overdue - I had a wonderful 4-night stay here in February 2012. Le Meurice is of course one of the premier luxury hotels in Paris, and they sure let you know it. We enjoyed drinks in Bar 228 and breakfast in the beautiful eating area in the lobby. The room was quite luxurious. Particularly noteworthy was the large, sumptuous bathroom. The location is also wonderful, around the corner from Place Vendome, across the street from Tuileries Garden, down the block from the Louvre, and a short walk to Place de la Concorde and Champs -Elysees. I am glad I stayed there on my first trip to Paris. If you've never stayed at the Meurice, you can't go wrong there, although I enjoyed the Shangri-La more.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear DeliciousIz,

Thank you for being so thoughtful in giving your appreciation of the time you spent with us after all this time !

I am truly thrilled to see that you keep such good memories of your first stay in Paris and that we helped to make this trip a memorable one.

We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on your future trip to Paris so that you are able to discover the novelties in the hotel since your last stay, our revamped Spa Valmont and our restaurants now overseen by Chef Alain Ducasse.

Morton, Illinois
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This is a 5 star hotel, in every way from the large amount of staff on hand to the rooms and public spaces and the price.

Across the street from the Tuileries, easy walk around central Paris, from Notre Dame to Arc De Trimuphe and lots of restaurants.

The staff is friendly, knowledgeable.

It's a splurge as it's very expensive, but a nice touch for a few days in Paris.

It's not possible to find something bad about it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Will6468,

What a rewarding review! Thank you so very much for your kind words!

I am delighted to hear that you have spent a memorable time with us at Le Meurice.

It will be a great pleasure for me to share your impressions with my teams.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon!

Holmdel, New Jersey
Reviewed May 24, 2014

This is a very beautiful hotel steps from Tuileries Gardens and the Louvre. A perfect location to walk to some of the key sites: Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, Notre Dame and Ile de la Cite and the Latin Quarter. We stayed in a classic room facing the courtyard and it was lovely and comfortable. The marble bathroom is very large and luxurious. One warning...the restaurants are quite expensive, but Angelina's is a couple doors away and also highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank josietravelers
Dear Josietravelers,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at Le Meurice on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed staying in the heart of Paris and that you liked your room. We are indeed very proud of our white marble bathrooms which are all luxurious and spacious! Thank you for your kind words.

Both of our restaurants Le Meurice Alain Ducasse with its 3 Michelin stars and Le Dali, our contemporary restaurant are known as landmarks of Parisian cuisine. However, there are indeed plenty of other good restaurants in the area, for all tastes and budgets.

Thank you again for your lovely review ! We hope to have the pleasure of your return visit soon.