“Best hotel in Paris”

Ranked #38 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best hotel in Paris”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Wonderful hotel. Staff cannot do enough for you and quickly at that. We had all the electric transformers set up, the safe fixed, pillows, etc within moments of arriving in room. After overnight flight, room wasn't quite ready, so we had breakfast on the house while we were waiting. All staff knew our names, room was impeccable, service wonderful and hotel absolutely beautiful. We travel to Paris often and this is by far the best hotel there. We are spoiled!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ajc542
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Ajc542,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us and for choosing Le Meurice during your last visit in Paris.

I’m truly pleased to hear that our Hotel met your expectations and to hear how much you enjoyed our service. This positive feedback means a lot for us and it will be a pleasure for me to share your warm comments with all the teams.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Le Meurice.

Best regards,

Franka Holtmann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
new hampshire
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I'm impressed by the management and their obvious attention to detail and thoughtful response to each posting.This hotel was once the home of the late Duke and Duchess of Windsor.Like Wallis and Edward,many guests find the Meurice a warm and welcoming oasis.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank dstenson54
Dear dstenson54,

We are very touched by your nice comments regarding your last stay in our Hotel.

What a pleasure to read your impressions concerning the staff’s service affability and to compare us to a “warm and welcoming oasis”!

We really look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Le Meurice!

Yours sincerely,

London, Canada
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Never have we been so nurtured from the moment we stepped out of the taxi cab. All members of staff used our names. From the doormen to the waiters without exception. Even tho they used our first name as our names it still made us feel at home. the room may be small but that is what one would expect when staying in Paris. Just knowing how many famous people stayed over made us feel special

Room Tip: ask for the a room towards the parc
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Alan T
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Alan T,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at Le Meurice on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to see you appreciated the charm of our hotel.

I will be more than happy to share your kind words with my teams and I hope we that will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

With my best regards,

Frank Holtmann
Thousand Oaks, California
Reviewed March 26, 2013

i really liked staying at le meurice in paris...it's got a great location, right by the louvre...the rooms are nice...mine wasn't huge, but, it was ok...i was greeted with a little dish of caramels...the only problem with the room is that water got all over the floor when i showered...have to mop it up...the other problem was that for breakfast we felt like the waffles and crepes were pre-made, a little chewy and cold...we had better ones on the street...other that that it was a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Jolyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at Le Meurice on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay among us and that you appreciate our central location.

However, I was really concerned to hear about the inconvenience you encountered in your bathroom, Please accept my sincerest apologies and be assured that I spoke with our Director of Engineering in order to avoid any reoccurrence of this issue.

I also let our Food and Beverage Manager know about your impressions concerning the waffles and crepes for further improvement.

I sincerely hope that we will have to pleasure to welcome you back to Le Meurice in the near future and please feel free to contact me directly when you wish to visit us again.

Best regards,

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This hotel is very impressive...the moment the person opened the car door and carried my luggage to the front desk for and i entered what i can say is a palacial lobby ....the front desk was very nice and super helpful then they walked me to my room as they gave me a tour of the hotel and then left me to take the beauty of my room by myself. The room was big and clean the bed was big comfy with 3 different pillows from soft to hard the tv is pretty cool as at first its a mirror that doubles as a tv ,the bathroom is all marble with two sinks and i love the water spout and the multi funcion of the bath faucets......also i loved the morning breakfast in my room that i actually ordered for the afternoon ......also celeb watching in the restaurant ajoining the lobby was pretty nice ,actually had a very cool conversation with one of them ....also very close to everything that needs to be seen! the departure was equally as pleasant :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank torontogirl6910
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear torontogirl6910,

Thank you very much for having chosen Le Meurice and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to read about your impressions when you entered the hotel. It is exatcly that feeling we hope all our guest experience.

Your satisfaction regarding the Front Desk staff services' is very important for us and I will be certain to share your comments with the team.

I was also truly thrilled to read about your impressions regarding your accomodation, the in-room breakfast and your experience at our Restaurant Le Dali.

Thank you again for your kind words. We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Lima, Peru
Reviewed March 6, 2013

If you are planning to visit Paris to explore fine dinning, and in your plans you´ve cheked on "where" to have the most elegant, exquisit and romantic moment ? This is the place to visit.
My business asociate invited me and my wife for lunch at Le Maurice this February, we were so pleased about the atmosphere, the elegance, the ambience, and obviously the menu !!!
It is a pricy restaurant, but for those restaurant lovers, it´s worth up the the las penny.
It all starts from the moment when you walk in this precious salon which is a replica of the Peace Salon at Palace de Versalles, and suddenly an army of waiters, assistans etc etc beging their ceremony in order to make you feel like no where else in the world.
The menu is very simple and it not complicated your assitant at the table will help you to narrow down your ideas. Wine list is fantastic, extremely fine wines, and the sumillier will make it easy to choose.
When coming into desserts, I went for Cheese, the display of cheeses that was brought to the table was really surprising and we definately enjoyed each single second.
We dined al around Paris for more than 5 days, and this is the place we will do our savings to visit again next year.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Juan P
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Juan P,

Thank you for sharing your review of your dinner at restaurant le Meurice. I am delighted to hear that the experience lived up to your expectations. I will be sure to share your review with the rest of the team who will be very happy to read your kind comments.
We look forward to welcoming you back to le Meurice on your next visit to Paris.

Kind regards,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Truly five star service at this fantastic hotel.
Nothing is too much trouble for the staff.
An absolute experience of luxury and a real treat from start to finish, this is definitely a way to see Paris in style, starting from the view of the Eiffel Tower from the bedroom window, to the huge and comfortable bed (I had the best night sleep I have had in months) the spacious spotless bathrooms to the lovely breakfast, I literally wouldn't change a thing.

Room Tip: Request a room facing out over rue de Rivoli for beautiful views across Paris.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank JaneyD85
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear CharJ85,
Thank you so much for posting this beautiful review on TripAdvisor.
It was a real pleasure to read about your impressions about the Hotel and the service of our team members.
This is exactly the “experience” we would hope to create for our guests.
I look very much forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Le Meurice in the hopefully not too distant future.
Yours sincerely,