“Wow!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #43 of 1,795 Hotels in Paris
Port Appin, United Kingdom
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

An amazing experience. Just the way you'd expect one of the best hotels in Paris to be - classically elegant with fantastic service and an A-list film star among the guests! Just glad I wasn't paying as the prices are astronomical.......

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank devonhall
LeMeuriceParis, General Manager at Le Meurice, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear Devonhall,

Thank you very much for your very kind comment. It is such a nice reward. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to welcoming you back soon again at Le Meurice!

Franka Holtmann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Vancouver Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

I travelled to Paris from Victoria, B.C., Canada for two weeks with two girlfriends. We were staying in Le Marais area and booked our dinner reservation at Restaurant Le Maurice towards the end of our stay, September 19th to be exact. We booked the reservation from Canada at least a couple of weeks in advance.
Everything went like clockwork from the minute we entered the hotel. The staff knew exactly who we were. After having a look around the Lobby for a few minutes the Hostess found us and brought us to our table. From that second on everything went like clockwork. We chose the Degustation Menu, with wine pairings. I think there were 12 or 13 courses in all, and it was all simply perfect. It lasted from 7:30-11:30 p.m. and we enjoyed everything single minute. The staff were simply amazing. The cost was pretty amazing too, but worth every single penny.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank VancouverIslandAnne
LeMeuriceParis, General Manager at Le Meurice, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear VancouverIslandAnne,

Thank you for sharing your review of your dinner at restaurant le Meurice. I am delighted to hear that the experience lived up to your expectations. I will be sure to share your review with the rest of the team who will be very happy to read your kind comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to le Meurice on your next visit to Paris.

Kind regards,

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Although this hotel is very pricey (680.00 euros/night for basic room), it was absolutely incredible and worth it. It's located down the street from Louvre Museum. I stayed there from Sept. 7 - 15, 2012. It's very central to shopping, dining, walking in the park and simply enjoying Paris. The hotel staff was very helpful and the concierge went out of their way to contact Air France to locate lost luggage and followed up until it was located and returned to us. It was definately a splurge but so worth it. The marble bathroom with a deep soaking tub was the best way to end a long day. The bed was a dream and I slept like a baby.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TravelingInMyBlood
Dear Guest,

We were very touched by your kind comments on Trip Advisor. We very much thank you for taking time to share your experiences at our Hotel, Le Meurice.

It was a pleasure to read your impressions regarding our property. Your satisfaction regarding the staffs’ service’s affability is most important for us, and we will be happy to share your comments to the concierge team.

Franka Holtmann

We have well noted your comment regarding our air conditionning system. Please kindly know that a brand new thermostat is under study at the present moment.

Thank you again for taking the time to share with us your comments. We hope to have the pleasure of your return visit soon.

outside nyc
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Spent several nights recently based on a friend's recommendation.
I was expecting excellence and was not disappointed.
However, the hotel has small drawbacks.
To get to one's room, you must walk through a lobby bar. In the evening, it makes an unusual path through the clientele.
The food and beverage prices are outrageous and the personel in these areas are pompous.
Internet costs 24 euro per day.....ridiculous at the prices we paid for the room.
On the plus side, the concierge was outstanding. The room and bathroom spectacular.
Location is great for the d'Orsay and shopping.
Food choices around the hotel are limited and expensive, as expected.
When we return to Paris next time, we will try another five star option.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear Stevie,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your impressions following to your recent stay at Le Meurice.

It is a real pleasure for me to learn that you appreciated our concierge staff efficiency as well as your accommodation.

Please be assured that I took all your observations into great consideration.

I sincerely hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to Le Meurice.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personnally for your next visit to Paris. I assure you in advance of my best care and attention.

Best regards,

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

What a great hotel! We arrived early from the states and while a room was understandbly not ready for us, we were invited to freshen up and enjoy breakfast. This fortified us for a great walk around the city to get some fresh air after the long flight. The room was beautiful and spacious with beautiful, traditional French decor and all the modern conveniences :)
The bathroom was spacious enough for two people to easily navigate around each other.
The location, of course, is world-class, and the staff were extremely helpful in pointing out special neighborhood spots amidst sites known throughout the world. The dining room is exquisite and breakfast in it each morning helped get the day off to a good start. We've stayed in some great hotels in Paris, and I still have my eye on a few I have not yet stayed at, but returning to Le Meurice every time is awfully tempting ...

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear AYellowWood,

Many thanks for taking time to write your so beautiful comment about your experience at Le Meurice on TripAdvisor.

It is a real pleasure for me to know that you found your stay with us "Perfect". I was delighted to see that our mission was carried out troughout your visit and It has been my pleasure to share your warm comments with all the teams.

I hope that you succumb to the temptation to coming back to Le Meurice in the hopefully not too distant future.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I took our three children and son in law for a 60th birthday celebration. We had a suite and two rooms on the 6th floor. Our suite was quietly elegant with balconies and views of both the Eiffel Tower and Montmarte. The sophisticated staff anticipated our needs at every turn and were consistently helpful. Only problem was a small glitch with the third room. A miscommunication about reservations resulting in the third room being not quite on par with the other two.
Food and location excellent. And I was delighted to recognize the hotel on a repeat of the last episode of Sex and the City, featuring my romantic hero, Baryshnikov!

Room Tip: The sixth floor rooms with balconies and views are magnificent!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Margie1818
Dear Margie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor this very nice feedback about your recent stay at Le Meurice.

It is a real pleasure for me to know that you appreciated the staff efficiency and your accommodations overlooking the city.
However I would like present you my apologies regarding the small glitch you referred to. Please be assured that I will try to get to the roots of this matter in order to understand what happened.

Kindly know that your appreciation means a lot to us and that I have been delighted to share it with all the members of the team who have contributed to the success of your stay with us.

We do look forward to welcoming you back soon among us and remain,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is an excellent hotel. The staff and the concierge services are exceptional.  With us being simple Coloradans, Paris sometimes can be intimidating and one can be left feeling a little inadequate. However rest assured, the staff at Le Maurice treats everyone with incredible respect and dignity.  The rooms are beautiful, the beds are awesome, the views are spectacular and the food is tremendous.  The lobby bar is beautiful as is the lobby for breakfast or a light bite to eat.  We will be dining this evening in Le Maurice dining room and very much look forward to that experience.

Stayed September 2012
Dear SABeck,

Thank you so much for choosing Le Meurice and for sharing such a rewarding comment on TripAdvisor.

I was truly delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and please know that I shared your kind words with my teams.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!