1,968 results
All reviews jean marie leah marshall epicure restaurant fa raon rooftop pool la prairie le bar concierge team guest relations room service the ritz junior suite beautiful hotel george v favorite hotel the hotel manager bottle of champagne
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Just returned from another stay at Le Bristol - as always, everything was perfect. Nothing was too much trouble, no detail was overlooked and even my favourite UK TV channel was programmed for me. I cannot recommend it highly enough

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directeur général at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for such a lovely posting on TripAdvisor ! When a regular guest, such as yourself, confirms that, as always, everything was perfect, we could not be more over the moon! It is all about consistency, and we never take anything for granted!

It is all in the details as is so often said! But when you are used to a certain favourtie UK TV channel as you noted, it is appreciated when the hotel has anticipated your preferences!

We hope you have the occasion to visit again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2017

Located on rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, right in the city center of Paris, Le Bristol is part of the Oetker Collection, a selection of luxury hotels. Rooms and Suites are decorated in 18th century French-style and very spacious. Staff is bilingual, very friendly and professional. Fitness center, spa and swimming pools are available. Everything is perfect for a luxury stay!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Carla C,

We were so happy that you and the family enjoyed your holiday in Paris, at Le Bristol, earlier in the month. Thank you for the lovely posting on TripAdvisor. We are very proud of our heritage, Le Bristol only has had two European owners since the Hotel opened its doors in 1925. This week our little Oetker Collection has just opened a hotel in Sao Paulo, Brazil named Palacio Tangara. We now have in addition to the four family owned properties, six hotels we manage for different owners who have like vision and values of our niche business which is so important.

And thank you for underlining how professional yet friendly our staff are, and that between the spa, roof top pool, and fitness center, you found all what was required for a luxury stay!

We hope to have you and the family with us again whenever you can make the time with the family for a return visit to Paris!

With my best regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is discreet, timeless, elegant, sophisticated and chic. Le Bristol surpasses my expectations every time. The refined understated elegance, impeccable service and upmost discretion are its most valuable assets. The staff is courteous, friendly, helpful and most definitely will do their best to accommodate your every need. This hotel embodies the essence of "Chic Parisienne" with an ambience of sophisticated taste. Having tea or grabbing a quick bite at the hotel can be one of the most gratifying experiences where you find beautiful Parisians as well as hotel guests enjoying delights in a lovely scene that reminds me of the Belle Époque. Their rooms are spacious with an elegant decor that reflects the delicate balance between comfort and design. The location is perfect, you are right on Rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré and just steps away from Champs-Élysées.
I fell in love with Le Bristol the moment I stayed there for the first time, and I go back to it every time I visit Paris. If you truly want a Parisian experience I suggest you stay at Le Bristol. It's my home away from home in the city of lights.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Rodner F.,

Thank you so much for having chosen this fabulous heading, which sums up for you, the way you feel with each visit to Le Bristol in Paris ! We very much appreciate your posting on TripAdvisor as there are so many avid readers scoping visitors’ different experiences when planning to visit this glorious city.

It is very kind that you shared in such detail your experience, that of being a true Parisian one, when you stay with us. It is such a complement to our family owners and staff that you consider the refined understated elegance, embodying the essence of “chic Parisian” with an ambience of sophisticated taste, impeccable service, and upmost discretion to be our most valuable assets. It is true that we have the pleasure that our food and beverage offering has a very large following amongst the Parisians, and being an Anglo-phone myself I know how it is very appreciated when visiting from elsewhere, to have the wonderful mix of locals with our very international residents. Our Café Antonia is very much a meeting place all year round, the brasserie 114 Faubourg chock a block with regulars daily, and of course the evening bar, a very popular spot with the Parisians, and DJ present at least five days a week.

When you mentioned Belle Epoque, I also was wondering if you have had the opportunity to see Mighnight in Paris which was shot in the Hotel? Woody Allen’s film speaks to this period of our century, and is such a treat for any of us who are passionate about this City of lights.

Once again I thank you for being such an ambassador not only for our beautiful city, but also for our wonderful Le Bristol. We are thrilled that it is your home away from home.

With my best regards,

Reviewed March 29, 2017

I stayed at this Hotel on February and everything was perfect! For me is the best hotel in Paris! The staff is so welcoming, explained all the facilities and services. It is a pleasure to engage with them... the cleanliness, the room, the decoration is amazing and I felt like I was in a Palace. Thank you for your availability during my stay, I definitely will come back for my next stay in Paris!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anth1960

Dear guest,

We were so pleased to read your generous posting on TripAdvisor regarding your stay in February. The title you selected is the best we could ever hope for as that is our objective daily, to provide flawless service!

Thank you for the thoughtful comment regarding the staff you found to be so welcoming, and how you enjoyed engaging with the team. You equally appreciated our facilities and services so much that you have decided to make Le Bristol your home when in Paris. We are really delighted.

And, we look very much forward to your next visit!!

Best regards,

Reviewed March 22, 2017

The location ,the management ,the maintenance ,the beauty the service and finally the food are top quality .
From checking in till checking out all staff is working with politeness , efficiency and a human touch.
I will recommend this hotels to my friends and definitely next time I am I Paris I will come back to Le Bristol .

Room tip: I would recommend a room with view in the garden . It is so beautiful and calm.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directeur général at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Dear Anna,

Thank you for posting your experience at Le Bristol Paris on TripAdvisor following your visit with your family this month.

I am delighted to hear that you found the staff polite, efficient, and warm from the moment you arrived until the moment you checked out. So happy that you found the Hotel setting to be beautiful and the service of quality.

Thrilled that you were pleased by the location. It is true that we enjoy a lovely spot on Paris’ rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, within easy distance of many the city’s best boutiques, restaurants, and museums.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the cuisine of our talented Chef Eric Frechon. Eric oversees all the food and beverage offerings at Le Bristol, including our gastronomic three Michelin star restaurant Epicure and our one star brasserie 114 Faubourg.

Delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your story. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit, hopefully very soon!

Best Regards,