Le Bristol Paris
Amastan Paris(Paris)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,750 results
All reviewsjean marieleah marshallepicure restaurantfa raonrooftop poolla prairiedeluxe junior suitele barconcierge teampure luxurythe ritzroom serviceguest relationsbeautiful hotelgeorge vfavorite hotelthe hotel manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2009

I booked this hotel based on being the 'best of the best', according to the reviews I had read.

This was for a surprise romantic Valentine weekend stay treat for my wife. I clearly told them at booking prior to the trip, that this was the occassion. I fully expected them to be cool on reception, and to totally overlook the reason for the visit. The kind of treatment the some Tripadvisor reviews tell you you'd experience at the other top hotels in Paris.

It's 'the some' that I often double check to get a more realistic view. Also; I am not shy about critisizing bad service myself..

The trip was going to set me back a pretty packet too.

How very wrong I was about my fears.

From the moment we arrived, we were treated as if we really mattered to them. I am sure we were given an upgrade and every single member of staff we encountered, was truly polite helpful and cheerful. The door staff welcome you and the reception greet you with a smile and don't answer the phone during the conversation with you. You are then taken to your room by another member of the their staff and shown how everything works.

My wife was spoilt with many Boucheron perfume extras in the room and the view and decor were delightful. The bed was sprinkled with yellow rose petals in a heart shape over the bed and other fresh flowers were in the room too.

In the first evening, we had a surprise visit from room service. Complements of the hotel, an amazing multi layered cream and strawberry biscuited style cacke with a fruit sauce and heart shaped chocolates around it. Also, a bottle of their finer champagne. All this on a silver service.

And there had been I, hoping to see, and more then delighted with, a wee card and maybe a low end bottle of Champs in the room on arrival.

Breakfast at the hotel has to be the most sumptuous I've ever known. We were treated with the same dignity and service that the others (dripping with gold) were.

On checking out, I paid a bill that left me thinking that it had been well worth the expense. I particularly asked to see the manager to thank them all for giving us such a fabulous time.

Trouble is; now that we've been there, no other Paris hotel will do. So future trips will simply have to be saved up for. Without all the razamataz next time; this hotel will surpass all our hopes just as it is.

Now if you think this revue is too good to be true; read some of my others. I am struggling to balance my comments with a criticism of the 'Le Bristol' experience, but I can't think of a one.

Enjoy it if you get the chance !

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo
9  Thank Hamefarin
Reviewed July 8, 2009

excellent service and room all and more than you expect at a four star hotel can't wait to go back betty

• Stayed: June 2009
2  Thank mesagal
Reviewed June 7, 2009

We stayed at the The Bristol for 5 nights. We opted for a larger room and were delighted to have a room on the 7th floor with views over Paris from the two terraces ... enchanting. The accommodation, service and staff were all excellent.

I was particularly impressed with the after stay service. I stupidly overlooked an item I had placed in the in room safe. I called the hotel immediately I realised that I left a valuable item behind. The hotel located the item and Fed Exe'd it to me immediately. Again superb service.

The hotel is in a fantastic location, with easy access to the best shops in Paris and the transport network (for trips further afield).

Makes a change for a true 5* hotel to not put on 'airs and graces' but just get on with delivering a great customer experience in a discrete and efficient manner.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank simon1961
Reviewed May 4, 2009

Visited the Hotel Le Bristol for three (3) nights in late April. The service at the Bristol is impeccable. We were visiting for our anniversary (15th) and were upgraded to a junior suite with a balcony overlooking the serene gardens in the middle of the hotel complex. Flowers, champagne, fruit, etc were brought to our room throughout our stay. The suite was very large with an equally large bathroom (great shower as well). The hotel is peaceful and never feels crowded. The business center was very helpful and the workout room and pool (top floor) were top notch. We liked the bar for a drink before we went out at night. Really enjoyed the morning breakfast buffet in their dining room each morning. We have stayed at the both the Crillion and George V and the Bristol is just as impressive. The location is perfect (next to the Presidential palace) and on the busy upscale shopping avenue in Paris. All in all, a flawless trip.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank SGER
Reviewed October 27, 2008

Hotel Le Bristol Paris is an elegant hotel with great service. I got early check-in, room upgrade and a bottle of Sancerre Grand Cuvee packed in a wooden box with a greeting card from the hotel's manager. Everybody in the hotel was very helpful and accommodating. Hotel has a very special, homelike atmosphere.

Room was spacious, clean and quiet. Luxury toiletries (Hermes, Anne Semonin), prompt room service, excellent breakfast buffet (included in room price), one of the best dinners I've ever had (Restaurant Le Bristol deserves 3 Michelin stars instead of 2 which it currently holds). Nice pool and a small gym in the 6th floor where you can see the rooftops of Parisian houses.

Hotel is pricey but worth every euro. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Heavytraveller73