29 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$1,395
Priceline$1,489
CheapTickets$1,395
2,102 results
All reviews leah marshall jean marie concierge team luxury hotel beautiful hotel favorite hotel eiffel tower champs elysees epicurean faubourg crillon
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We spent one night here in May.
We had a suite which was very spacious and beautifully presented. The room was on the front of the hotel.
This is an expensive hotel where cost should not be a consideration. It is about quality and service. On these two issues I could not find fault. Every detail was looked after. Beds were the most comfortable on our six week trip. All the linen was of the highest quality. The bathroom produces were Parie. Finding an English TV station was so easy.
The check in and concierge service were also impeccable. We found everybody to be friendly and extremely helpful. The décor was also impeccable. The location is also great with the shops within easy walking distance. Despite being on the front of the hotel our room was very quiet.
Making a reservation was easy on the net and my request for a table at Epicure handled without a hitch.
There were some renovations going on but they did not affect us.
Everybody spoke good English which was great as we are Aussies. French is not a language we learn.
I cannot fault anything during our stay.
Looking at recent negative comments and from my experience cannot understand that the staff were racist. They were always attentive and extremely friendly.
The only negative comment I could make is about the business centre. It is normal you would have a business centre in a top hotel. It is important you can do some emails or book in for a flight and print your ticket. Here you have to get a mouse from one of the desks then log in so they can bill you for internet usage. This is a first for me.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank David H
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Hotel Manager at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your guest experience by your posting on TripAdvisor regarding your trip in January. We really appreciate that the location was most convenient, and that the room was well insulated even if on the street. The basic comforts in a hotel are needless to say indispensable such as the beds, the linens, and bathroom amenities, LaPrairie, as an example. It is all in the details. And those of you traveling from Australia tend to be away from home for quite a length of time, so all the more important. We are pleased that you were not put out by some of the work improvements taking place in the Hotel. Thank you for understanding. The next time you return, hopefully you’ll appreciate the brighter lobby. Glad too that you found the décor pleasing, and that the Hotel is well-maintained.

Delighted that your arrival was seamless, and that the concierge team were not only friendly, but extremely helpful. We have noted your comment regarding the charge for internet usage, and are taking your comments very much to heart.

Once again, thank you kindly for taking the time, and we hope to have the pleasure of a return visit on your next European visit.

Yours truly,

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Le Bristol has become the standard against which I evaluate the many hotels I visit, and no hotel in the world quite measures up. Some come very close, but Le Bristol has an ineffable extra that sets it at the very top. It's not just the splendid rooms and suites, the attentive yet subtle service, or the superb cuisine in its two Michelin starred restaurants. I can't identify it, but I sense it from the moment I arrive at the front door until the moment I have to, sadly, leave.

A wondrous place.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Harrydog44

Dear guest,

Thank you for selecting Le Bristol Paris for the standard against which you evaluate other hotels today! That is of course the best compliment ever! We are fortunate to have a brilliant Chef with the two Michelin starred restaurants, a passionate team who understand the importance of being discreet while being friendly and offering the appropriate personalized service. And of course the owners who continue to allow us to continue to improve the product. A good combination if I may say

Thank you for your posting on TripAdvisor. Look forward to your next visit.

Yours truly,

Reviewed June 21, 2014

couldn't fault in any way.staff courteous and helpful.rooms great.food very tasty and well presented. great place to be. felt like a princess and not at all out of place even though I was on my own. felt very relaxed and well looked after

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank denise b

Dear Denise B.,

The true test I always find for a single traveler is when you truly feel looked after and relaxed! Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor following your business trip back in February.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 21, 2014

You simply won't get any better in Paris than Le Bristol, and in my opinion, Europe. The very definition of personalised service and a familial atmosphere in a grand Palace Hotel. Expensive and worth it. Congratulations to the wonderful management, staff and the owners for making it perfect time and time again.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Mar1sa

Dear guest,

We so appreciate your kind words regarding your guest experience at Le Bristol Paris. That you consider that we define a family atmosphere with that accompanying personalized service expected while in a grand Palace Hotel, is the best compliment we could receive. What’s also such a pleasure to read is that you thank us together with the owners for “making it perfect time and time again”. We know it is all about consistency, so thank you!

We look forward to the pleasure to have you with us again soon!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have stayed at many top hotels in Europe and North America and Hotel Le Bristol remains my favorite hotel. The charming staff greet you warmly from the moment you arrive and endeavour to make your stay memorable. Sevice at all levels is flawless. The rooms and public areas are beautiful and classically elegant. The concierge never fails to procure tickets for special events for us. The hotels offers so many outstanding dining choices including the exquisite 3 Star Epicure, the charming 1 star 114 Faubourg and the clubby Bar. Room service is impecable and never fails to honor my requests for no salt and everything on the side. Hotel Le Bristol is very centrally located - one can walk with ease to all the sights and shopping areas. I look forward to my twice yearly visits with great anticipation.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mimi R

Dear Mimi R.,

We very much appreciate your comments on TripAdvisor following your visit in April. We are happy to see that you still consider Le Bristol your favorite hotel. It is certain that the owners have given us all the support necessary to enhance this elegant and classic ‘grande dame’. We also have the good fortune to be in the best location possible.

Very pleased to see that our Concierge came through on each and every occasion. And thank you for mentioning Room Service’s close follow-up on all your requests.

Look forward to your next visit!

Best regards,