Le Bristol Paris
Fred Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
$88
$82
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
$313
$236
$205
TripAdvisor
1,750 results
All reviewsjean marieleah marshallepicure restaurantfa raonrooftop poolla prairiedeluxe junior suitele barconcierge teampure luxurythe ritzroom serviceguest relationsbeautiful hotelgeorge vfavorite hotelthe hotel manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've stayed at Le Bristol in Paris for 4 days with my wife. The hotel has a unique atmosphere with an outstanding service! Since the first day all the staff team called me by my name and they're with a large smile on their faces. The Terrace Suite was everything we dream of... 2 distinctive bathrooms with white marble, a terrace larger than 60sqm, a living room, 2 closets, a master bedroom and hi speed Internet made our staying even better. The La Prairie soap and body cream together with Hermès conditioner and shampoo are everything every woman would love! Besides that, the included breakfast was excellent with several alternatives (my recommendation is for the truffle eggs). Of course everything has its price and to have all this luxury you will definitively have to spend more money than any other hotel in the city. I used to stay at Plaza Athenee every time I go to Paris and after staying at Le Bristol it will be my first pick at Paris.

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Otavio_V_A
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Hotel Manager at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review about Le Bristol Paris regarding your stay in April.

We are deeply touched to read that it will certainly not be your last stay amongst us. Please know that we will always do our utmost to ensure you have another memorable experience.

Our first priority is to make our guests feel comfortable so it is a real pleasure to read that you found the hotel to have “a unique atmosphere with an outstanding service”. We are delighted!

We were really pleased to read that your Terrace suite was everything you dreamed of, and that your wife appreciated our Hermès and La Prairie room amenities.

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for the quality of our breakfast, especially our truffle eggs.

Once again, we appreciate your kind words, and look forward to welcoming you back at Le Bristol Paris soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful in every way. Perfect in every way. Everything is pristine. Location is the most desirable in Paris and the staff is the sweetest I found in a 5 star hotel. Free wifi is a plus! Yes, the hotel seems to be perfect in every way... Just the price is too high... Sorry!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank LinaSanFranciscoUSA
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Hotel Manager at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay amongst us at Le Bristol.

We could not be more pleased to know that you loved our location in the heart of Paris, and found our staff most considerate of those other 5-star hotel experiences!

It is true that, in taping with other hotels in our niche, we are required to have a large staff resulting in a certain price structure!

We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience, and we do look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Le Bristol on perhaps a special occasion!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I've just returned to Los Angeles after spending a week at the Bristol. While this was my first stay here, it will certainly not be my last. From the welcoming smiles I received as I stepped from my car, to the warm greetings from Hannah as we checked in, it was clear that I was a treasured guest, or at least I was made to feel that I was. This continued throughout my stay, each and every day. I mustn't forget to compliment our concierge Domenique on his kindness and ability to secure impossible-to-get reservations for us, at a moment's notice; thank you, Dominique! The service and treatment in Epicure were no different, plus the food was magnificent! Our room was lovely, and the amenities provided just what we needed, along with a location that couldn't be beat. I've stayed in fine hotels around the world, but I can't remember when I've so enjoyed a stay. Thank you to all of the fine staff at Le Bristol for the fine treatment, and I look forward to returning soon!

Joseph S. Barba
Los Angeles, CA
USA

Room Tip: I'd suggest opting for a garden view room, rather than the Faubourg St. Honore view; it's just so lovely!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Hotel Manager at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review about Le Bristol Paris regarding your stay last April.

We are deeply touched to read that it will certainly not be your last stay amongst us. Please know that we will always do our utmost to ensure you have a seamless one.

We are delighted that you particularly appreciated the quality of our service and the thoughtfulness of our staff. We will make sure to share your positive feedback with all the team and especially Hannah from the Front Desk and Dominique from the Concierge team who felt honored that you singled them out.

We were delighted to read that you liked your room and that Epicure, our three-star Michelin restaurant was up to expectations.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again at Le Bristol Paris very soon and remain,

We hope to have the occasion of welcoming you back in a not too distant future.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have come to Le Bristol regularly since the Nineties, staying mostly one or two nights. The consistent friendliness of the staff paired with its very professional attitude , the exquisite rooms (always with a big bathroom), the beautiful garden, the location and much more brought me to the conclusion that Le Bristol is simply the best Hotel in Europe. Just a detail: I once forgot some not very important documents in the room. I did not bother but when I came back three months later, the envelope was waiting for me on the desk. I simply have not found a better Hotel over all these years.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank eckertsan

Dear Guest,

Thank you for being so thoughtful in giving your appreciation of the time spent with us during your stay in April.

Needless to say, we were thrilled that you had a memorable experience and that you found the staff friendly and very professional. Please know that we will be sure to share your positive feedback with all of the team.

We were sincerely touched to read how much you appreciated your room and the size of the bathroom, and not to speak of our garden that you may have witnessed in the final days of restoration. It is more beautiful than ever. It is truly satisfying to know that your experience amongst us met with your expectations and that, for you, Le Bristol is the best Hotel in Europe.

We were particularly pleased that you very much enjoyed the delicate attention of our team who kept your documents from your previous stay, until your return visit to the Hotel.

We hope to have the occasion of welcoming you back in a not too distant future, and I look forward to seeing you at that time.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this gorgeous property. The location is very central to a lot of attractions in Paris. OR, you could just stay in the hotel and enjoy the bars (the bartender was recently awarded, top mixologist in France), restaurants, spa, swimming pool, etc......Jeremy checked me in very quickly and was so kind. He told me to make myself at home. My room wasn't quite ready, so Jeremy took my overnight bag and led me to the bar. He ordered my drink for me and said he would see me again shortly. He wasn't kidding, within a fee minutes, he came to tell me my room was ready. I took my drink to the room. My overnight bag was in my room waiting for me. Jeremy gave me a quick tour of my room and reminded me to make myself at home. There was a beautiful selection of fruit waiting for us and a chocolate cake that I couldn't touch until my husband arrived. I went to the lobby area to wait for my husband to arrive. We had a dinner reservation at 114 Faubourg. While I was waiting, Stephanie from Guest Relations came over and asked me how I was enjoying my stay so far. I was very impressed that she was obviously busy with much more important guests then me (there are some famous people staying/living at the hotel right now) but she took the time to talk with me. I have the feeling that she treats everybody as if they are a VIP! Finally, my husband arrived. I was starving. I didn't want to eat too much at lunch as I knew we were in for a treat at dinner. Everything we ate, just melted in your mouth. I love the open kitchen so you can watch them prepare the courses. The server was very nice and helpful. She helped my husband pick out what wine paired with what dish. When it came time for dessert, we didn't know how we could fit one more thing in our stomaches. We each chose a dessert and decided to share. Our server brought an extra dessert she thought we would also like. When we rolled ourselves back to our room, there were roses and rose petals all over the bed. Around the bathtub, were rose petals and candles! So romantic. My husband thought that I had arranged this but I hadn't. The next morning after having a lovely breakfast in the room, we sadly had to check out. I called room service to ask if they could bring up a box so we could take the uneaten cake home with us. They came up a short while later and brought us a fresh cake. Service, service, service! When checking out, Jeremy wasn't at the front desk and he told the person at the desk to call him as he wanted to say goodbye! I felt like we are old friends. For sure I will return to this Parisian gem and tell everybody I know!

Room Tip: Every room is unique and nicely decorated. Even their standard size rooms are very spacious. We were in a Jr. Suite. I would recommend a view of their garden. So beautiful no matter what season. We had a view of the street but you couldn't hear any noise. Very quiet. Peaceful.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank mindyroz
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directrice at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear guest,

We were delighted to read your very positive posting on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us in April. It goes without saying that all our guests are ‘very important people’, so I am thrilled that you were made to feel special. After all it was a most important occasion, both birthday and wedding anniversary celebrations.

We have shared your very kind words with Jeremy, Stephanie, and all the staff with whom you came in contact, from Room Service, 114 Faubourg, to the Housekeeping and Amenties’team, and of course to our new Bar, with Maxime our Meilleur Ouvrier de France for mixology. Although you found the location very convenient, the fact that you found all the staff thoughtful makes us so very pleased.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write.

Yours sincerely,