“An unmesrable experience.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 1,795 Hotels in Paris
NYC
“An unmesrable experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I just arrived back from Paris after spending a week at Le Bristol for business. I must say I am an avid traveler and have spent plenty of time at many of the best 5 Star Hotels throughout the world. Sincerely, the level of service and attention to detail received surpassed any experience I had ever encoutered. The care that every staff member from Concierge to Housekeeping gives their guest, proceeded any expectations. Le Bristol's level of service should be a benchmark for all to follow.

I highly recommed if you can at least once in your life experience this amazing hotel! I look forward to coming back in February.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Hotel Manager at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for being so generous with your comments. The most important compliments for us is regards to your experience with all our staff with whom you came in contact.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Best regards,

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Five star++. There is nothing lacking at Le Bristol. This hotel is classy and cozy! The building itself and the rooms are beautiful. The staff are just wonderful. Nathalie the Customer Relations person in particular really made us feel welcome and comfortable, as did every single other staff member. We stayed for 6 night in September. Epicure on the night of our anniversary was a once in a lifetime meal - and upon returning to our room we found rose petals in the shape of a heart on our bed! My wife and I highly recommend Le Bristol and will be sure to return on our next visit to Paris.

1 Thank Darrell06
Dear guest,

We are thrilled that you had a positive experience during your stay in September. In addition, as you were celebrating your 25th wedding anniversary on that occasion, we are so pleased that Nathalie and other staff members made you feel so welcome.

We appreciate that the gesture on behalf of the housekeeping staff was appreciated to round off your anniversary evening at Epicure.

We look forward to having with us again soon.

Best regards,

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Great location, great stuff, great food, what do you need more? Hotel Bristol turned to be the best hotel we ever stayed. This is a very nice luxury hotel which deserves its 5 stars review. Room was great, stuff were so helpful and the food in their Epicur was just perfect. All together we stayed 6 nights and we loved it.

1 Thank jo b
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directrice at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Jo,

Guest recognition is indeed very important for us, and it is an honor for us to be considered as the best hotel in which you ever stayed.
All the points you outlined, the room, the location in the heart of Paris, the food with our three star Michelin restaurant Epicure, reflects the daily efforts of all hotel staff members.

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience in September at Le Bristol Paris, and we welcome you back to Le Bristol soon.

Yours sincerely,

athens
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

I have been several times to Le Bristol and I was never let down. The hotel is among the top class hotels of Paris but does not only enjoys an excellent location but has A very friendly and professional service. If you are lucky with the weather then the courtyard garden is an oasis in the heart of Paris. Unfortunately I had no chance to try the new opening of a bar but I hope for next time.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Hotel Manager at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind comments on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased that you found our staff both friendly and professional.

It is also a pleasure to see that you enjoyed our courtyard garden which is unique in the heart of Paris. A pity that you were with us just a little before the opening of our new Bar.

We look forward to having the pleasure of a return visit soon.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

Five star all the way on every level, from arrival to departure. Every single person was always on, always a warm greeting & smile. From the housekeepers to the doormen, the service is outstanding the hotel is absolutely beautiful!

My now husband & I were eloping in Paris & the Bristol pretty much helped make it all possible, all through the most amazing concierge team via email from NYC!

I was torn between the Four Seasons and Le Bristol and TripAdvisor really helped me choose, plus the correspondence with the Four Season concierge team was no where close to being as seamless as with the Bristol. Practically everything I needed was booked with just a few emails and I just want to thank a few people that made my elopement in Paris possible!!

The Concierge Team, especially Charlotte, as well as Vita, who pretty much secured everything for me. I sent them a picture of the bouquet I wanted. The hotel florist delivered a bouquet that was even more beautiful than the photo to my room the morning of my wedding day. Charlotte secured me the car I wanted, well as our wedding night dinner reservations at Les Ombres; Vita put us on the waiting list for Le Jules Verne.

Clara from the Spa seamlessly scheduled and re-scheduled (because of me) my hair and make-up test appointments. The day of my wedding I had both done in the comfort of my fabulous & gorgeous room.

Margo was so sweet and knew exactly how I wanted to look and made me look beautiful!

Valerie from the salon was so nice & helped calm my nerves and acted as translator with Nichelle, who did my hair. I had a photo of the hair I wanted and Nichelle made it look even better, and it stayed perfectly in place the entire day and into the night!

Everything went so flawlessly on my wedding day but the icing on the cake was the Concierge calling our driver as we were taking pictures around the city to let us know that a reservation opened up at Le Jules Verne and if we still were interested in going. Um heck yes!!

I am so in love with Paris and the Bristol and am so thankful for helping to make my wedding day in Paris better than I could have ever imagined!
I CANNOT wait to return!

1 Thank lindanyc22
Dear Linda,

We thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful letter about your recent stay at Le Bristol Paris.

We sincerely hope that your stay amongst us will remain unforgettable over time to come. We were most happy that our Hotel played an important part in the success of your wedding day and stay in Paris.

You are very kind to have named each person who assisted you in the preparations for this very important day. They take your kind comments very much to heart, and know that they truly encourage all to strive even further to exceed our guest expectations.
The Concierge, Florist, Spa and their Salon are truly grateful that your feedback was so positive.

We all look forward to the pleasure of a return visit soon.

Yours sincerely,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from our first trip to Paris and we visited Hotel Le Bristol while there. Although we were not guests of the hotel we had dinner there one night at one of their restaurants. We had made reservations at 114 Faubourg through our hotel, or so we had thought. When we arrived we were greeted warmly but shortly understood that in fact no reservation had been made for us! Feeling foolish we were prepared to leave but the gentleman behind the desk was able to secure us a table anyway and even escorted us to the dining room. Along the way we chatted and were even introduced to the hotel cat! The staff at this hotel was so friendly and accommodating to us that I will absolutely stay there next time I go to Paris. They turned what could have been a sad and embarrassing evening into a memorable night in Paris. Thanks Hotel Le Bristol!!

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank csmithrulestheworld
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for dining at 114 Faubourg on your first trip to Paris earlier this month. It was a pleasure for our Concierges to assist you in booking a table at the last minute.

We can understand that you were taken aback to find that the reservation you thought your hotel had booked was not in fact noted. We are delighted that it all worked out and that you had a memorable evening.

Fa-Raon our house cat was also pleased to meet you!

We hope to welcome you at Le Bristol Paris next time you come to Paris and you we will make sure your impression about the hotel remains the same.

Yours sincerely
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is the epitome of a luxury urban property. It is an elegant and charming Parisian hotel with classic decor. It has been granted a “Palace Hotel” by tourism authorities and it is well deserved. Staff is friendly. The beautiful courtyard is a wonderful way to finish a busy day. Rooms are very comfortable and well appointed. The suite I had was well worth it, it had a large bathroom and great large closet. Location is perfect!

Room Tip: Get a room in the new tower