“Fantastic Staff & a Warm Welcome....”
Review of Le Bristol Paris

Le Bristol Paris
Ranked #7 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I have just returned from a fabulous stay at Le Bristol.... the staff were exceptional from the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out - they even remembered our names! We stayed in a Junior Suite which was lovely. The suite was huge, a lovely bedroom area, sitting area, large bathroom with twin sinks which is my bug bear and a nice dressing room! They seem to have updated some of the rooms as we had quite a modern suite compared to some. For breakfast we would reccomend booking a reservation in the restaurant as the tables in the bar are too small for everything; the eggs are divine.....
The location is great and it is easy to walk to everything. I would thoroughly reccomend staying here - we will return!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank travellerchester101

Reviewed December 2, 2011

Had an excellent stay. Concierge service is excellent, helpful and very very resourceful! i regret not asking them to get me a birkin!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank waterina
Reviewed November 30, 2011

The staff at Le Bristol were exceptional. The hotel itself manages to feel intimate without being cloistered, handsome without being arrogant and Parisian without any pretense. We have stayed in hotels all over the world and we came away amazed at what Le Bristol manages to achieve. Staff are falling over themselves to assist you as you walk in with shopping or bags. There is a high staff-to guest ratio so it feels like a lot of work goes on behind the scenes (you don't see any of it). Renovations were still underway whilst we were there contrary to some reviews but they did not affect us too negatively (we were warned about it in the room we selected and the rate was adjusted accordingly I believe).

Yes, there were hick ups (car sent to pick us up was WAY too small). When we returned for the second time, our room was not ready. However, the bunnies and aprons and freshly cooked rabbit biscuits on the bed all made up for any of that. There was a language barrier after all.

We loved the location, so close to the Champs Elysee, Le Louvre and the view from the rooftop pool over to the Eiffel tower was incredible. The pool area is small and, contrary to what one reviewer has said about a life guard, I would prefer to watch my own children in the pool and read the paper in privacy as it is not a large space like the Four Seasons pool in HK for example.

We stayed in a Junior Suite, which did not have a door that separated us from the children so when we returned we upgraded to a two bedroom apartment. We loved the resident cat...so French. He wandered around with housekeeping and the staff showed the children his 'room'! The food for breakfast was incredible, the freshly baked pastry basket was such a treat and room service was as good as anything I ate at Alain Ducasse's restaurant in Plaza Athenee- truly, the French Onion Soup was a highlight!

We cannot wait to go back, thank you Le Bristol for a truly memorable family holiday we all adored.

Room Tip: next time we would take to interconnecting deluxe rooms
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank MADSydney
Reviewed November 27, 2011

After seeing this hotel rated as number 3 in trip adviser I had to scratch my head , Its fine if you have money to burn, you are a prime minister, politician or billionaire, but it is truly out of the price range of the average person's budget with their cheapest standard rooms starting at 800 Euros per night , but after seeing the rooms for myself , I find the rooms are large but the decor is nothing exceptional in the standard , superior and deluxe rooms , the decor only gets luxurious when you book a suite starting at 2,450 Euros up to 10,500 euros . I would prefer to have a suite in a very good 3 or 4 star hotel with view, and pay a quarter of the price of a standard room.
For people who do not have a few billion in their bank account , and that is most of us . You can do the next best thing and dine in the Le Bristol's wonderful restaurant , or have cocktails , afternoon tea or even just a coffee. The Le Bristrol management are more then happy for people to do this .
This way you can experience this lovely 5 star hotel within getting yourself into debt for the next few years.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
6  Thank lanaQueensland
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Stayed with my 4 year old daughter Maria in August. She just loves the place and wants to come back again. We booked through LHW and used a free night earned for the first night. We should have had a room move as a hotel cannot provide the free accommodation in prestige room, but luckily we were accommodated in the prestige room from the first night. And it was really awesome. I stayed at deluxe junior suite in 2010, very huge, with huge bathroom. But this one was not small, and I even liked it more. All blue and beige fabrics and nice bathroom and the huge bed, that I decided not to make up the sofa bed for Maria. We had a room service the first night and it was really great, I just could not resist grabbing the champagne from the mini bar. We had breakfast in both the restaurant and in the room. But Maria really loved the restaurant with all the great people caring for your needs and perfect eggs and soldiers! We tried the Fabourgh 114 at one of the nights and had the perfect meal! Maria's favorites were the pool, and finding Faraon around. The concierge service at the Hotel is perfect and the doorman is very helpful with organizing the transportation. Meet and greet service at the airport and the a day Paris trip by chauffeur driven Mercedes organized for us were all perfect . I can not think about other place to stay at when in Paris. BTW as a LHW member we had our breakfasts and Internet out of our bill without even mentioning it. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank LLLena
Reviewed November 8, 2011

This is the hotel I always stay at on my reasonably regular trips to Paris. It is sublime. I cannot fault it any way - and how rare is that? I am exceedingly hard to please and yet Hotel Le Bristol manages to leave me with a smile on my face every time. Mere superlatives cannot do this hotel or its staff justice. Helps that it's owned by a German :-)

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank Sebastian S
Reviewed October 26, 2011

We like to indulge once in a while and this was certainly the place to do it.

We stayed here for 2 nights and loved every minute. From the minute you enter, the staff was warm, friendly and professional. This hotel is simply beautiful.

We were delighted with the bowl of fresh fruit and champagne that awaited us upon our arrival. There is nothing like kicking off your shoes and luxuriating in a gorgeous surrounding.

Our room was in the newly renovated wing. Airy, open and spacious. Marble bathroom, Hermes toiletries. Not a thing was missing here! And if it was, the staff would bend over backwards to accommodate you!

We were also fortunate enough to experience the culinary delights of the 3 star Michelin rated restaurant Gastronomique. Food and service were absolutely outstanding. The entire experience was like a well orchestrated dance, servers pouring wine in unison, the unveiling of a course with a theatrical sweep of the arm, and oh, did I mention the food??

We did not get to use the newly opened spa, fitness facility or swimming pool - after all - this is Paris and there is never enough time to fit it all in. We would definitely love to return and enjoy all this hotel has to offer.

Kudos to the staff - they are at the heart of it all!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple