Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:30 PM

from $26.45
from $39.10
from $159.84
41,189 results
All reviews unknown soldier eternal flame underground tunnel traffic circle eiffel tower beautiful monument spiral staircase worth the climb museum pass visiting paris roundabout elysee underpass tomb cars landmark structure
Reviewed August 12, 2012

nice place to see. Must go to the top and see the Paris beauty. Going to the top with my son sitting on me was really tired but worth.

Date of experience: July 2012
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Impressive and Iconic. No you don't have to run the gauntlet of the traffic and roundabout as there is an under pass (be wary of gypsies). The other side you see the view down the champs elysees and also the the artwork under the arc.

Date of experience: September 2011
Reviewed August 12, 2012

After dodging traffic and figuring out the subway we found our way to the Arc.
The views were worth the trip. There is a small museum at the top and you can look through the floor to the bottom ( pretty neat ) My mind kept going back to news reels of Hitler standing in the same spot as I was looking over the city. I guess we are all tourist at some point.
One hint,,, They do have an elevator if the climb is too much, You have to ask but they let anyone on. Even me......

Liam & Colleen
New York

Date of experience: September 2011
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We walked from the Louvre down Champs Ely. to the Arc. There are underground walkways to the Arc, otherwise you would get run over in the round about getting there. Museum pass gets you in.

Many stairs to the top but it is certainly worth the climb. We loved it.

Date of experience: August 2012
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Figuring out where to buy your tickets was the biggest hurdle to getting up the Arc. Once this was done and the discovery the lift was out - we once again headed for the stairs - we'd coped the same fate at the Eiffel Tower. Compared to that climb, this is a breeze. I really enjoyed watching the traffic navigating the roundabout below. It seemed so effortless and then chaotic at the same time. watching a push bike change lanes and not get hit by a car was both nail biting and amazing at the same time.

Date of experience: May 2012