Ways to Experience Le Trocadero et son esplanade
from $120.70
from $38.38
from $83.47
6,305 results
All reviews eiffel tower great place to view vantage point street vendors take pictures light show metro station every hour crepes chaillot tourists selfie pics op sellers trinkets seine
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Gardens, Fountains, stairs... all you need to get that perfect pose infront of Eiffel Tower is present at Trocadero. It is a great area to view the iconic Eiffel Tower from.

2  Thank RaheelQ
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

This is a grand place for views of the Eiffel tower at sunrise, during midday or in the evening. Hold onto your wallets, purses and phones because there are a lot of pickpockets in the area. But still worth a careful visit!

2  Thank GregF910
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

This is a great place to take in the beauty of the Eiffel Tower! The upper area is great for pics and has some vendors for hot cocoa. The fountains operate some times. There is a metro stop. There is also a theater, with dance performances.

This is a great spot at sunset and to see the Tower light up! It does not close and I have hung out here at all hours. Late night usually has few tourists. I found the area to be very safe.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank MichaelMc777
Reviewed August 16, 2019

We first saw the view of the Eiffel Tower at Trocadero from the top of a double decker bus during a shower. Not ideal but we were still amazed. When we returned for a better look it did not disappoint. This is definitely the place to take your photos of the Eiffel Tower. The only regret is that we didn't return for the night show when the tower lights up at 10 p.m. and on the hour afterwards.

2  Thank Michelle H
Reviewed August 15, 2019

Most importantly I do suggest going early in the morning. I was there at 9 am and the view was uncongested and picturesque! If you want great pictures of the Eiffel Tower this is absolutely where you want to go!

I had to return to the Trocadero one day to meet a tour bus around 2PM and it was a mad house. Still the same view but it looked like you’d had to fight for your picture... There’s no way I wouldn’t have had the same experience and gotten the picture I was hoping for had I gone in the afternoon.

2  Thank 215MJ