Tripadvisor

from $75.79
from $37.35
from $46.14
139,420 results
All reviews second level every hour light show top level glass of champagne walk up worth the wait skip the line buy tickets bucket list pick pockets wait in line long queue visit paris elevator summit lines
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We waited two hours in the queue but it was worth it! We went up at sunset and the view was perfect. There are shops and cafes on the first and second floor which is great if you need a break from all the steps. It was such a great feeling to climb up the Eiffel Tower and one of my favourite things in Paris.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing from start to finish beautiful views of the city. I was even lucky enough to get a marriage proposal while i was there haha, Would highly recommend to pay it a visit.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s the Eiffel Tower!! Absolutely stunning! The only thing that could change is pushing the street vendors further back from the exit. They were crowding the doors causing me to trip and fall on my way out. Tore my pants and cut my knees open

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Of course the tower is wonderful and a must see. They wanted to see evidence that our 11 year old wasn’t 12. Of course, we don’t walk around Paris with vital documents like passports so we had to pay the higher rate. I’m not aware of photo ID for children being a normal thing.

1  Thank 460idam
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very disappointed by the tower. Had been looking forward to experiencing it for a long time. Began to experience it but found it quickly became disappointing. Had planned to spend most of the weekend exploring and enjoying the tower which I was unable to do because of it not being what I expected rendering my whole trip pointless and a waste of money and time as there was nothing else to do. I’m fuming with whoever is in charge of the tower and their false advertising that led me to believe I would be getting a once in a life time experience. It’s almost put me off towers full stop which is as you can imagine is heart breaking.

2  Thank Tinaturner8