Open today: 9:30 AM - 11:45 PM

from $38.86
from $85.72
from $78.86
134,222 results
All reviews second level every hour light show top level glass of champagne walk up buy tickets worth the wait skip the line bucket list pick pockets wait in line long queue visit paris elevator summit lines
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2019

After traveling to Paris from Amsterdam, we decided to top the day off with going to the Eiffel Tower. I'm so glad we went at night! I never knew that they made it twinkle, which I'm really glad we got to see! It was a bit confusing to get in though. The entryways look like they are for people with tickets only but you don't need one to get it. Someone finally helped us out and told us this and we were able to get in and get tickets to go to the top before it closed. The views were amazing!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed March 26, 2019

Witnessing the beauty that is this tower is a treat and a must for all those who visit Paris. The one flaw is just how many tourists and sellers they are. And the dust when walking around the grounds.

Reviewed March 26, 2019

Nobody can dispute that the Eiffel Tower is both beautiful and impressive however I was in complete shock at how inundated the area was with 'looky looky men' from the viewing platform,all the way across the street and around the Eiffel tower it is crawling with pushy and rude African men trying to flog you tat. They even wait on every exit of the Eiffel Tower so you have to push past them You can't walk more than a few paces without being interpreted and it is so disappointing and completely takes away from the magic of Paris. I felt like I was in a flea market in Morocco not in the glamorous Paris. A huge huge shame.

2  Thank katrinat0404x
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Views from the Eiffel Tower are amazing. We accessed the tower via the lift and we went to the second floor. I would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Go up to the top. You will need to buy your tickets ahead of time. Worth seeing from the ground at night. Don’t miss the light show on the hour.